Stay away from this company!!!

Discussion in 'Leica' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leica Microsystems is going through some major layoffs right now. If you get a call from the goons at personify about this company, just hang up. You wont make any money selling the bond. The marketing sucks, training is non existent and goals are unrealistic. If you have a desire to move up in your career, unless you came from Siemens, Quest or Ventana, you aren't going any where in this company.
    You've been warned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ask how goal is looking on Bond this year. what a joke. i think they sold one in 6 months. Now there's a winner. And the absolute worst customer service ever!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the idiots that couldn't cut it Siemens, Ventana and Quest are all in managerial positions at this company like DT, BP, PM and LR. And with Jack Kenney at the helm, there is no where to go but down for this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of Former Aperio Folks in the imaging divison.

Wonder if they are sorry they left aperio. They have issues but at least they pay well and are the MARKET LEADERS!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most unethical company I have ever worked for or maybe it's just the Ventana-Siemens-Quest trash! You can't give the Bond away let alone make any money selling it looking at the #'s over half the salesforce averages maybe 2/yr. A majority of the RSM are new to managing a sales team and they all come from where?? you got it Quest-Siemens or Ventana so if you have worked for either one of those companies you pretty much have it made.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To place someone on a PIP because you are a liar and got caught!? yep that's the type of manager I want. If they offer you a PIP or a severence- take the PIP and file a complaint with Danaher (integrity policy) not Leica and what ever you do-DO NOT TALK to HR at Leica!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was how these guys did it at Quest. Got rid of a slew of sales reps, brought in a bunch of pharma folks that did not know business and half the sales force was new. To say the least, it did not work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call from a recruiter looking to place reps in upstate NY for the Bond. There are like 23 hospitals that run their work through about 10 "core Labs" and reference labs. so who the heck am I going to sell the Bond Too?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wise to stay away from this company and especially that region. The manager is a moody bish who's talents are because she's pretty and wears short dresses. The previous rep was fired for being too old. Stay away

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the manager? Usually managers become A-hol etc when they are in over their heads. Is she a Leica person or former Ventana etc?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK is one of the architects of Quest's demise. Way to go, batting 1000.

Wonder where his sleaze buddy JN with the bad rug is.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Faaaaggggiiinnaa

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question:

How is it to work for Danaheir?

I hear Beckman is hiring and I am concerned.

Serious answers only please.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. I'm that rep and she's a loser cause I kicked ass there

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest