Does anyone have any information about this company?

Discussion in 'Centrix Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the rep insight? Good company to work for? What is a day like working for Centrix? How come nobody posts on the centrix board? Maybe that is a good thing because nobody has a lot of steam to blow off??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, really? 22 views and nobdoy has anything to say??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one works for this company anymore. It isn't good. Very low base salary and not the best management. The products are not very good either. You will actually be embarassed to try to promote these products to a physician, especially if you are in the office with a drug rep from a big pharma company promoting a product for heart disease and you have Clean and Clear type acne pads. Just my opinion. Hope that helps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw a position advertised- 100% com. Do youhave to go to training for this?? Also, what is the pay like if you don't have a salary? Anyone know?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training is one week which is a joke!! The pay is laughable!! There are some reps that are still getting a salary so the question that I would ask them is why they get a salary and you only get commission. And if your wondering what the commission is lets just say that you can go to Walmart and make more. Oh, one last thing RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No............................... End of story. The End.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this company still in business? Heard that they were so despearate that they were trying to hire 1099 workers and just giving money away.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is horrible. The products they represent are an embarassment to anyone that knows anything about represented pharma products. Also, the company itself is a small piece of crap stuck on the shoe of the pharma industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked there a few years ago and it has gotten worse and worse. they could not keep reps around before when they offered base and commission (and car) but because of the economy they are 100% commission now. There is a reason for that. They can not afford the bells and whistles because they are in trouble. Please take a careful look at the products they offer before taking a job here because you will learn that the competition is fierce. They are in a market where their main product has literally 100's of competitors that keep re-branding to make a buck. While the job will be challenging, it will likely be unfulfilling for you.

All that being said, it is a pharma job and you will get pharma experience. If that is all you want or need, then go for it. Keep your resume updated and use it as a stepping stone. Be forewarned though that if you want a job in medical sales, then do not enter the pharma industry at all as medical device companies and surgical sales companies highly frown upon this type of job and company.

It is hard to find jobs right now so this may be better then nothing at all but it is not a long term position (In my opinion). Unlike other larger pharma companies, this company does not attempt to create its own products. It obtains its pipeline from seeking out other companies trying to market their new drugs. All major new and "exciting" drugs are being created by the actual companies that plan to sell them (Novartis, Bristol, merck, etc) therefore the odds of centrix ever getting a product that is different or can generate some money is very unlikely. This is why a long term opportunity to make money here is such a long shot.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Bob still do oral on Frank?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is one of the most decent people I have ever met. I can't believe anyone would think or say an unkind word against him. Rethink your comment as I am sure that he has never been unfair or unjust in ANY action he has taken against you. Perhaps you are the problem. Get a life. And no, before you accuse ME, I am not employed or ever have been employed with this company. I have known Bob for many years though.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is dbag, everyone knows it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, right. Bob is nothing more than a massive piece of crap, a true charlatan.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is a great guy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this Bob's mom?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a logical comment on here

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is not one you want to work for. Stay away, way away. Don't even think about it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company hiring at all?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this company is going out of business. It never really took off and many, many, many people are gone. All for the better.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, is it true that Bob B and Jerry Sandusky were good friends?