Management?

Discussion in 'ImpactRx' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on the intregration of the new management team. Obviously the new CEO will lead the way, but what about the folks coming from TRx? Its hard to imagine any of the new comers retaining positions; just look other competitive mergers like IMS/SDI/Verispan.

I think this move is long overdue, one that will help IRx maybe one day make $1.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

um, we are acquiring them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any one seen a revised organizational chart for the new combined company?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no org charts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Org charts take time to develop. Just learning how to draw a rectangle is difficult. Determining where to place certain people is equally difficult. Hopefully we are valued and not in the milk and cookies category.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect a house cleaning is a priority before org charts get released. Floating debris needs to be cleared off the Delaware.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Housecleaning is an inaccurate statement or requirement. The top heavy TargetRx laggards are gone and might I say- good riddance. Those of us left from either company are stellar! No one to let go. Let the organization flow. Bigger issue is are we moving across the river???? If so we can count those who will cringe. I hope the new owners recognize the risk or leaving Mt. Laurel for the forbidden lands. Prozac will be the Rx of choice. Ugh.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is drinking the yummy cool-aid!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who from TRx is being integrated into the management team?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer- no one. Quality control gave them the boot!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Org Charts?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New ideas are taking shape. Very exciting times at the new ImpactRx. Great idea to acquire Target. Not much left over here except fresh ideas from re-energized employees. Look out!

Go GIANTS!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So fary experience with co. Is that is appears very disorganized

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what? I get the point, but slap yourself anyway for not correcting your typos. :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd love to know what really is going on behind closed doors with this management team. No top down communication to the rest of the organization on a routine basis.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are too busy buying up companies to communicate to us. More acquisitions to come and more people to cram into Horsham. And we must just do our jobs with a wait and see attitude. It is a brave new world in PA. Everything will be settle down as world headquarters has a major shake rattle and roll. Who will survive the new dance card? Not you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm....acquisitions:

1. ImpactRx - turd
    2. TargetRx - turd
    3. AlphaDetail - unsure, but just another market research company...Paragon anyone?
    4. Source - double turd

Are you kidding me? Four turds dont make a company. It makes a bigger turd.

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who post negative comments about companies who LET THEM GO are super sized turds. Jealous you are no longer needed asshole?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst management team ever. This company will never meet its revenue targets.