It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

Discussion in 'Surveillance Data' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK.....Thanks for the info. - OR LACK OF. I have no idea what your talking about. I guess once people get further integrated (or get fired) within the new structure, I will figure it out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't cut it? How the hell did Ross stay so long??????????????????? He was a total failure!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but he can play a hell of a a Santa Claus riding off on his Harley..........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Santa Claus?????????

He is such a greedy bastard - he is much more like the devil. Just remember - he can't take it with him when he drops dead!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, thats tough! But then again, I couldn't agree with you more!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a lot of disgruntled sales people or ex-sales-people...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree with you more.....but those of us from SDI don't like being dumped by a bunch of two face bastards like Ross and the Kress's. It is not like this happened recently, they have done it for many years and you don't learn about it until you become associated with them and then its often too late!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of Kress-isms, here are a few translations:

KRESS: We at SDI cannot grow any more, therefore we have agreed to be acquired by IMS so we can grow more.
    TRANSLATION: I bit off more than I can chew with Verispan, leveraged too much with too much bad management and damn near bankrupted the company so I had to sell it

KRESS:We should be proud that we built SDI to the point where it can be part of IMS
    TRANSLATION: Screw everyone, I'm selling and heading to the Bahamas!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll can stop bitching about JR - he's left the company.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who survived the blood bath? Anyone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't bitch about JR any more..... Heck, he left everyone hanging anyway and give them all a ticket to the unemployment line - so I won't be the one to bitch. Anyone realize that yet?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've bee warned and now your out the door. Oh well! You can than Andrew, Jerry, Adam, and JR for your good fortune.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like sdi...your post makes no sense. LOSERS. ... Signed past, long ago client.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmmm Certainly sounds like your one of this people where the exit door hit you in your ass on the way out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another disgruntled ex-salesperson.........

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disgruntled? Maybe just someone who doesn't like being unemployed - With an attitudeli,eyours, the door will hit you in the ass as well! Remember, what comes around -goes around. You'll get yours I sure!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMS+SDI=BIG MESS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the latest gossip? Is Kress still there?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh, after Spikey cuts off the balls of those that remain from SDI like the butcher Josef Mengele .....he will be gone also. In reality, not much more an a figure head

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats all he ever was anyways - daddy ran the company - spikey only ran it into the ground and had to sell it. He's walking around the building now - looks like he's in a daze - guess he's pissed off that like all his henchman, he's really no-body now - just another salesman..:)