Belviq

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's dead.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drs haven't even asked me about pregnancy risk or any drug interactions. Just it works and at pharmacies with no rems. One dr asked how works, just say hippocampus, don't even say serotonin

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah ...That a boy - don't educate you physicians on the truly unique action of this molecule, Just say something cute and incomplete. That's the way to represent our industry out their. Might as well be selling Flintstone vitamins their chief.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loaded up on ARNA at $2, waiting for $20 to unload

bring the fat pills!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just tell my targets that you get a tasty buzz when you take it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't want to scare them about are risks. My husband told me to only talk about how are drug can help fat people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't be serious. What a pathetic disservice you're doing...lets hope the same caliber rep as yourself chooses not to provide a Dr. with all necessary prescribing information for a new med, in which that same Dr turns around and prescribes the med to a loved one of yours...wouldn't that be a shame? Or, karma...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me fat me need pill

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait till Belviq Sprinkle comes out!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs are loving it. Expecting lots of scripts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol OB thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So has anyone had any scripts written yet. I wonder how things are going in major weight loss centers. I don't have any in my territory. Mine is a bit more rural.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major weight loss centers have their own meal plans, supplements, etc that they want patients/members to buy before they shell out big $$$ for Belviq. Their selling their own "weight loss systems." Won't get as many Rx's as you think there.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was front page on MSN business home page today. Just sayin'..
    "...
    In a study, the average weight loss over the course of a year using Belviq was 3.7% more of a person’s total body weight than the patients on placebo," according to The Los Angeles Times, adding that's a loss of fewer than 10 pounds for a 250-pound person. "That sort of loss could be easily achieved by mild changes in eating and exercise habits."

Consumer Reports, which is advising people to take a pass on Belviq, said patients in one trial lost up to 5% of their body weight after 12 months but regained 25% of it by the end of the second year.

For its part, Arena said Belviq has been proven to be safe and effective.

The costs associated with obesity are astounding, some $190 billion a year, or more than 20% of U.S. health care expenditures.

Unfortunately, for many there are no shortcuts to losing weight.

--Jonathan Berr does not own shares of the listed stocks. Follow him on Twitter @jdberr.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's leading the marketing in wcl? Is it that Pakastanian guy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug is a steaming pile of crap.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay no attention to the Consumer Reports - no one reads that anyway. Not!!!
    Yikes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell, this crap is even more expensive than LSD. My publix has it for over 260/mo. I guess if I use it for 2 years I might lose 3-5 lbs. wow, what an effective medication. How can we sell this crap with a straight face.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Naito can get a story in one of those dirty comic books they sell in Japan to counter the Consumer Reports slam.