It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

Discussion in 'Surveillance Data' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the poor bastard hates what he came to be.....even the money doesn't mean all that much.....The axxhole wants power and the best he can get is the gel in his hair!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all of those who complain about AK and GK - they didn't owe you a living - just look in the mirror to see who is the real loser. No-one lives a perfect life and if you're not happy with your life and circumstances then you only have yourself to blame. I just pray to God that none of your loser-ass resumes cross my desk, and if they do, then it's straight to the trash can...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmmm Same attitude as Ghadafi and look where that got him. Sure the same will happen here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just saw this on another blog regarding Spikey and the Godfather.......
    I know it's a bit date but is this true?

21 counts of submitting false
    claims to the government, and 20 counts of submitting
    false statements to the government.

http://www.justice.gov/osg/briefs/1994/w942024w.txt

If so, it sure as heck speaks volumes about the family and even raises questions about how legitimate their business practices are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats old news and yes they have always been scumbags. Nothing has changed, just the building..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt a douchebag management person. Dont flatter yourself, I'm sure no one wants to work for you anyway so save your tough guy talk and go kiss some a s s. I'm sure thats what got you to where you are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or could it be a ghost writer with the real name of Ross, Kress, or Dublin????? No matter how you look at it - you have to wonder!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or KP, DA, MJ and all the rest?

C'mon now don't you'll have better things to do than post stuff here.......like maybe play on Facebook.......or even maybe..........OMG........WORK!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies and gentlemen, this complete MORON just insulted you for posting on this site, by POSTING on this site.

And the reason Verispan and SDI failed becomes ever so clear.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone hit a chord! I guess some people with those initials can stand the truth about how people really think about them.....

Oh, well--------Axxholes will be axxholes!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so right! Just to show you how dumb that person is....everyone know's of those three people, who would use "Ladies and Gentlemen"........So it is rather obvious who is putting themselves on this blog.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so right. Only 3 people on planet earth would say ladies and gentlemen.

Is there no end to the stupidity on this board?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to think one of these people was once a VP for Verispan and SDI! Now everyone not only know's who the moron is....but why they failed miserably at SDI and no longer a VP at IMS.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Why all the anger. The acquisition was fait accompli when SDI raised private equity dollars and acquired Verispan. The deal closed and all of you who lost out in the sale need to get on with looking for a new job and stop the whining and crying. Your experience at SDI will allow you to grow your career and hopefully excel upon new avenues. Quit being a baby. Act more like AK and toughen up.

Thank you and may god bless.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish people like this would choke on the Kool-Aid right after they drink it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "guy" is a complete axxhole! The good thing is that pay back is a bitch and I just can't wait for this moron to get his. Act more like Andrew Kress???????? You got to be kidding - he and his father screwed so many people that one day they will get theirs. You can count on it! I may not be rich like the bastards - but at least I have my integrity! And oh, yes - I have a job!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so right......In a few months the remaining SDI people will be just a memory! And if they think I am mistaken......remember many of those that were let go a few weeks ago, thought they would still be employed. To put it in terms that only they can understand....
    "Bend Over and Kiss Your Sweet Asses GOODBYE!"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who were let go deserved it for the most part. I'm glad to see the dead weight go. I have a renewed energy now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet there is still some dead wood remaing. Especially those that were VP's under the Kress/Dublin regime. If people like MJ, DA, KP and TL think they will survive the 2nd round of cuts - they are mistaken. They can run - but they can't hide! They actually have to sell now and their gift of gab will be replaced with lousy results!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My fellow posters- we built a wonderful culture at SDI. Why must you crush the dreams of many by bashing those of us left? We excelled and might have acquired IMS as compared to what happen. Is it our fault the investors got cold feet when we wanted to acquire the big guns?

Can we rejoice in what we built? It was a Dream Team. Cherish those days!