Vectibix @ ARI

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by usedtowork@ARI, Jan 11, 2010 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Is there any truth to Vectibix being manufactured @ ARI? I heard a rumor that management has announced this is some fashion and a centrifuge will be going into the future Harvest room in Bld. 5.
    Please....all info and rumors welcome!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you for real have you missed all the negative threads about ARI? You may get a for sale sign and a spot in the RI unemployment line. That place is the thorn in amgens side.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you say so.....................

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work in Freemont you should start looking for another job, ARI will be making the V.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly what I have heard... I think thats good news for RI. It really is a great facility. Maybe they could just purge the management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you mean it used to be a great facility, corporate has put morale at the lowest I've ever seen it there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now they will have to increase the cost 325% just to break even?

Vectibix :) welcome to ARI :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATO is currently rethinking this out and nothing is cut in stone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATO is probably rethinking it. It would make way too much sense for ARI to make that drug with the 100% success rate it may be way too successfull.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RI is the most expensive Amgen site: Total rewards/person average over $140,000

The big V will lose money

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear factory workers,

Please logout of this website. This site is for sales professionals not scummy factory workers. Go join a union or something.

Love,

Sales

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After Prolia is approved, with all its strings, you sales guys will be saying, 'what is this pink slip for'? I hear HR is going full throttle; look there for support. The only support you'll get is them helping you take out your personal effects. No limo, like other distressed execs, just a beater rat trap , falling down, rolling hell rental, you can have at the Amgen discount price. Now, doesn't your company car look real pretty like? Yeah, the one you took for granted.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cooooooool , are they going to hire more people?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey DB sales guy, thanks for all your hard work out there. Frank down at the used car lot has had more success than you. Put some more gel in your hair, spray on some drakkar, & put your bluetooth in your ear. We're all real impressed. You're a dime a dozen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a site plagued with so many many problems even think they can handle going multi-product in the same building? They first should rectify thier existing issues and problems. Multi-product operations is a whole different world than Amgen is used to.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the problems at that site other than overstaffed management? 100% success rate? ...and we are not talking 6 or 7 runs here... like other sites douchebag. We are talking 10X that. Granted COG is high at that site but its not the worker bees that are raking it in, its management and thier fat salaries, overstaffing, and 30-50% bonuses. How about an Operational Excellence project to get rid of dead weight management? It would save millions.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you would need a very large sewer system to get rid of all that crap

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because they are morons that live in a dream world

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that is a great idea, Op Ex to get rid of dead weight management-

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our site needs another restructuring: 4.3 reports per manager and the highest total rewards ($142,000) amounts out of any of the production sites. They riffed many of folks that were making the least amounts?