NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 5 PICK EM!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

1. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Wow. Stanford all fluff.

2. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

Stanford Sucks! They lost to the worst team in PAC-12!

3. tinkrbelle

It is done. No need to aplogize, anything to make it easier for you. AND thank you for all your hard work!!:)

4. tinkrbelle

You said the STanford pick was a gift--- we were all fooled. STanford looked like shit last night. They could not get a good play in. They deserved to loose. And their mascot as as bad as they are-- the TREE

5. tinkrbelle

I hope Ohio St shuts out the Spartans.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But the rest of us are mere mortals, Tink. You're normally hooked into Vishnu with all the correct picks and I was especially surprised that you got it wrong. :D

Stanford is one of those hot and cold teams. Only consistently good teams should be in the top 25.

So far 2012 has been a rotten season for college football. The last half has to improve, It coulldn't get any worse,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I wouldn't say that.

Washington State and Colorado are the worst teams in the PAC-12. UW is actually 3-1.

The Oregon Vs. Oregon State game will be a classic one this year. But we have to wait until the end of the season to watch it. But I don't think the Beavers have the offense to get the job done.

8. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

SATURDAY SEPT. 29th

2. BAYLOR VS. WEST VIRGINIA -13

3. NC STATE VS. MIAMI -2.5

4. ARKANSAS VS. Texas A&M -13.5

5. VA TECH Vs. CINCINNATI +6.5

6. CLEMSON VS. BOSTON COLLEGE +9.5

7. TENNESSEE VS. GEORGIA -13

8. ARIZONA STATE VS. CAL -1.5

9. TEXAS TECH VS. IOWA STATE +2.5

10. TEXAS VS. OKLAHOMA STATE +3

11. WISCONSIN VS. NEBRASKA -11.5

12. OREGON STATE VS. ARIZONA -2.5

13. OHIO STATE VS. MICHIGAN STATE -3

Another week of 'living dangerously' - Hope everyone has a great weekend!

:cool:

9. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

SATURDAY SEPT. 29th

2. BAYLOR VS. WEST VIRGINIA -13

3. NC STATE VS. MIAMI -2.5

4. ARKANSAS VS. Texas A&M -13.5

5. VA TECH Vs. CINCINNATI +6.5

6. CLEMSON VS. BOSTON COLLEGE +9.5

7. TENNESSEE VS. GEORGIA -13

8. ARIZONA STATE VS. CAL -1.5

9. TEXAS TECH VS. IOWA STATE +2.5

10. TEXAS VS. OKLAHOMA STATE +3

11. WISCONSIN VS. NEBRASKA -11.5

12. OREGON STATE VS. ARIZONA -2.5

13. OHIO STATE VS. MICHIGAN STATE -3

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#3 LSU gets their ass handed to them by Florida next week.

It's about fing time they are forced to play a decent team this year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever plays Oregon this year better make damn sure that they have a huge lead at halftime. The score against Washington State at halftime was 23-19. With about 4 minutes left in the game Oregon is leading 51-26. That is typical Oregon if you look at their past games. They must be one well conditioned and disciplined team. They run all their opponents into the ground in the 2nd half. Hat tip to the coach.

12. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Well, that and the PAC 12's Salary Cap is as high as the SEC's.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you got a point there. Not to mention a fresh supply of hand-picked campus hotties to keep the boys relaxed. And that's a huge incentive for a 21 year old 300 pound offensive lineman who's uglier than a mud fence. :D

14. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

It would work with me, I know that.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, come on, Libs. A year's subscription to Playboy would probably work on you! :D

16. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

I think Oregon has a great offense but they have not matched up against a tough and stout defensive line. I thought BAMA would have played better against Ole Miss but BAMA struggles against option style offenses. Our defense had some good interceptions and that is what happens when a team tries that fun and gun shit on us. My concern is our offense. They did not have a good game.

Like we have discussed before this is a strange year for College Football. Usually we have 4-5 undefeated totally solid teams. It was almost depressing to watch College Gameday and hear Herbstreit and Fowler talk about how down the Big 10 is. I don't love the Big 10 but we need other major conferences to be strong because it provides a more interesting action packed season...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oregon State had a harder time with Arizona than I thought they would. It's very difficult to tell how these teams will perform from one week to the next. Very little consistency nationwide. I can't find one team that really dominates. And those that are labeled as the powerhouses haven't proven themselves to be anything close to how they're being hyped. I thought that by Week #5 we'd have a clear vision of who the big dogs are. We really don't. The quality of college football sucks so far. I'm disappointed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and as I have said many, many times in 2012, Boise really sucks this year.

New Mexico almost picked them off with a 2nd half surge. New Mexico was down 25-0 at halftime and the final score was 32-29, with Boise winning by 3. heh.

Fresno State and Nevada and possibly San Diego State are going to kick their ass. Coach Peterson must know this. If I were him I'd cancel the rest of the season and hit the road for some serious recruiting work. Maybe he should use the same tactics at the SEC and the PAC-12 to attract top candidates. Whatever he's doing ain't working.

19. tinkrbelle

9 wins-- 4 loss-- and correct me if I am wrong, pllease.:):):D

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome week, Tink! That should nicely add to your lead.

About this time last year is when you started folding. Are you going to be able to maintain your performance?

Time will tell. ;)