Prepopik

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you had a bad experience. Not every drug/pharmaceutical product works perfectly for everyone. Otherwise we as drug companies would only have to include one patient in our clinical trials for safety and efficacy. (This would be great by the way-- would save us and you as a consumer a shitload of money down the road) But, the FDA, science, genetics and human pharmacology do not work this way sporto -

Bottom line - sorry you had a bad experience. Now go try the 2 liters of chalk-dust prep drink and come back and tell us how that worked for you. Have a nice day -

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

taste great - less filling

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who thinks the next GI launch is going be any better - did they learn anything from Prepopik?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Launch? Launch? What does Ferring know about a product Launch? For example - Let's have a very intricate, sales- intensive and under performing since it's miserable launch (Firmagon) force launch a Gastro drug in an entirely different specialty arena and a) expect that to go well & b) expect no decline in Firmagon sales... Yeah, they know di-di

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used the stuff to make my weeds die and it seems to be working

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the rumors on the next GI launch - can we make it better?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prepodik

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, there is a GI launch in the works - how can we make it better?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap - The stupidity is astounding. This dog ain't never gonna hunt

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like Lysteda....what a joke

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I truly have a deep sympathy for the reps who either by choice, needing a job or got moved into the GI division and have to sell this prep for their main product. Get out now- every day you are there you are destroying your own career.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard this a lot lately - its true. I don't know one person in my district who is not looking for their next opportunity. You are right, people feel like their careers are in jepoardy here. Same is true for my friends in Uro.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a consumer and I am prepping for my third colonoscopy. I have used Golytely, Moviprep and now Prepopik. The Prepopik was the best experience by far. No cramping or chills and it went down easily. My only complaint is that I am still drinking fluids and cleaning out, even though I started 10 hours ago. I have had clear liquids all day - probably a total of 80 - 90 ounces. My procedure is at 8am and its 2am now...so duration is an issue.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS you are a consumer. !! All the leading Gastro's in my area tell me this stuff works no better than their own concoctions for less than 1/10 the cost. They always make sure patients start adjusting their diet a couple days before the prep begins. Prepopik is one colossoal commercial fail!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps are promoting Prepopik?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zero - bc its awful and you got some bozzos making the decisions and calling da shots at home ofc. im outta here! adios suckazzz

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only that but i talked to a very reliable source at the POA meeting. There are reps that have been let go and their numbers werent even at the bottom of the rankings. There are rep still here at the bottom... no one is safe..... cant wait for Monday. Hope a recruiter response to my resume this week... wish everybody luck out there....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never, ever, ever ... Never! It's a salespersons career ender. Thx Ferring

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like high school here. Only the popular kids survive.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster 59--I would agree 100%!! But I'm not one of 'em...