Medreps.com

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No longer $30/year.....at that price I wouldn't discourage joining.....her is their latest membership info.......$30 only gets you 3 months!

Medreps.com
    Candidate - $29.95 Three (3) Month Membership
    Candidate - $52.95 Six (6) Month Membership
    Candidate - $19.95 + $8.49/mo Annual Membership

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks - can't blame them for raising their prices when their demand is growing everyday as more and more people are laid-off. Really though, when you think about it, you would hope that at least in 6 months, if not three, you would have found a job. Of course, I've been grossly underemployed for 8 months, but I got sidetracked settling for part-time gigs. Even in the most extreme of circumstances though, an annual membership is really unnecessary - most of us could never afford to keep up the job search that long anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this doesn't scream "I'm the owner of medrepcareers" I don't know what does. Do your advertising somewhere else. You're reaching, man... There is nothing that sets you apart from the other 200 sites trying to do the same thing you are. Half of them are also free.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just one - who taught you your math skills?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, do I cancel my membership with them? It is renewed automatically.. I should have read the contract

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do I cancel it????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can email them at info@medreps.com and let them know you want to cancel.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a scam and there should be a classs action lawsuit from the thousands of members who have given them money over the last few years for the jobs that don't exist
    they should be held accountable

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found a job last year from a lead off of MedReps. What are other good sites?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy must be in Pharma!

11. back at work

back at work Guest

The person that said they haven't had any responses may be applying for the wrong jobs. I have gotten several calls, but I was just recently started after being out work for 8 months and I got my job by applying through medreps.com

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? I found this on google and had to speak up... I've been recruiting for medical device sales for 9 years and the quality of medreps has turned to crap. It's as you say...very last season. The amount of garbage resumes I received from that site is unbelievable and the site looks like it was a college computer project. Not that I have anything against this restaurant or people who work there, but I once had a resume from my ad on medreps from a guy who worked at Dunkin Donuts because he came across a medreps ad on google and signed up. How these candidates are attracted to buying a membership on that site is beyond me? If I want experienced medical device sales reps, I get them off of Letsoperate. At least I have a good idea of what I'm getting when I post jobs. If I'm really desperate, I'll fall back to searching all day through a general board like careerbuilder. No offense, but I don't have time to weed through softy resumes. I want top 5% medical and pharmaceutical sales athletes with the exception of certain individuals who clearly stand out. The companies and job boards I work with need to be of the same caliber. I think the people still using medreps are the lazy recruiters who don't keep up with the industry and struggle with change...whatever works.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had success with
    www.
    BIG
    Med
    Jobs
    .Com

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never paid but you spent on mystery shopping..keep it classy...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone dropped MedReps.com now that the annual subscription fee has gone through the roof? It used to be $30 for one year. Now, to renew, they want $30 for just 3 months! I feel that this increase is excessive and unwarranted given what they offer. In my opinion, it's not worth it. Medzilla, Indeed and Simplyhired appear to pull up most of what I see on MedReps. I'd like to hear from others.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, when did they change the fee? $120 a years seems high, but they are the best for device jobs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree--MedReps just wants to rip off everyone. They've gone overboard. I will not renew either. There are many other sites that are just as good, if not better---even for device jobs. Example: Healthcarereps.com which is still reasonable at about $30 per year. I urge everyone to boycott MedReps. We've got to show those bastards that they can't take advantage of those in need of a job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I’ve gotten several calls from jobs on MedReps, so it’s been worth it for me, but the site itself is pretty old school. They did an opinion survey a few months ago though, so maybe it’s getting a makeover.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters using Medreps aren’t lazy – we just know where to find good applicants. It may have been a “college computer project,” but the site has been around forever and it’s still the best place to find experienced sales reps.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody here used http://www.jobjobhealth.com to find a medical job? it is a new health care job search engine and has more than 300k healthcare and related jobs listing