Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear Promius is having layoffs soon because of no money. Is this another rumor floated by JW or is it really true?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territory Realingment!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but we will have cloderm now

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still don't get what happened! Had training manuel, new cell, plain ticket for launch meeting and now unemployment line.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have great information, please post before the next layoff so the sales force has a head start out the door!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else think that the layoffs were actually due to the f--d up forecasts that were completely unattainable, and not hitting them? Those goals made us look like bad sales people, when in fact we did an exceptional job selling and growing, and creating a market that didn't exist before. Maybe the remaining people who set those ridiculous goals, should have been the ones to lose their jobs! Or maybe reducing the marketing budget in order to save some sales jobs. Getting rid of those useless, waste of money, speaker programs would save some cash (i.e. reps' jobs), or a less obscene amount of direct mail that is sent or our physicians, which ends up in the garbage, would have allowed some great reps to still be a part of our team. Who ever heard of a company acquiring a new product, and getting rid of people?! Makes no sense at all. I bet morale is going to be super-fantastic at the upcoming meeting!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right on target. There is more to these lay offs than management is sharing at this time. Originally the sales force was going to be cut to 30 territories than a change to 36. Thirty territories to relaunch a new drug? How much was really saved my downsizing 8 territories your suggestions would have saved good reps jobs. My confidence in management is gone. Were is the big MC win we were told about at the January meeting, evaporated in thin air. We were told we were getting EpiCeram samples week after week with none arriving at our storage unit. And the big clue that this company is a sinking ship, JW takes off for our biggest competitor right after we buy Cloderm. Big difference in three years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cutting the budget would have definitely saved jobs. Then again if JW wouldn't have let RD run this company we wouldn't be in this position. Maybe that's why JW left. How can RD stand up I front of us at this meeting knowing that he is not only responsible for us not getting bonuses but also for some great reps not being there. Someone needs to get in here and fix things fast or who knows what is next. how do we buy a product and eliminate reps? We can't get respect that way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who was let go??? any ny reps???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 reps, 2 in NY

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw postings in Louisiana for Reps!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who in ny???? wherever RR from long island goes the company either gets bought out or layoffs. He's bad luck!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting was great!! Best I've attended in quite a number of years. Our new leader is a sales person not just a figurehead.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. It was the complete opposite of the days with JW. It was the first meeting that was actually positive. So glad to have a sales person as our leader. Very excited about the future for the first the since launch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no future as long as rich ritholtz exists their. Every company he goes to ends up getting bought out. Primes is next.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ritholtz spelled backwards means very lazy, know it all, short, portly and buffoon with thick middle-aged woman hair

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why such hostility towards RR? Sounds like you are obsessed with him. He does his job, really kind of keeps to himself and doesn't hurt anyone else. He's really not a bad guy at all. With all the postining you do about him, and I am assuming you're the same person that posts about him on other threads, you must have a real hard on for him about something. And before anyone makes a statement, no, I am not RR. Just someone annoyed with all the crap being flung at him on here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's DH from Ct, she has it out for him!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They worked together at another company and something happened.