LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

super silly Latruda

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

use the speaker vlad maletic he will tell your docs how to use it for depression. split the 40mg tab. your numbers will go up and you will see major bonus dollars.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Burnout. Still pretty pissed you didn't get the Latuda job, eh, Burnout? Our Latuda share is growing nationally by the day and appears to have no end in sight- surpassing all predictions. We now have 12 month controlled long term head to head data showing superiority of another atypical antipsychotic on the market. I'm pretty sure that you are so disgruntled about not getting your Latuda job, Burnout, that it won't matter what is said here. But, Latuda is doing fantastic despite its drawbacks, the market, and you.

Bottom line, Burnout, get a life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0.5 Laturda share in my territory. Hardly making any type of impact. Docs may put a few patients on it after 5-6 other drugs fail but thats about it. This compares to my Abilify share of 21% which has grown 2 points since Laturda launch. Thanks Laturda for creating extra awareness for Abilify.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good stuff

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laturda is one of the finest pharmaceutical brands in the history of the industry. Offering great benefits over each a every competitor out there. Look out , we're coming after all of the market!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dumb ass. If anything, you reps give my drug extra pub and my share has grown through the roof since you lame ass drug hit the market. Please, keep doing what you`re doing out there. Thanks and Happy Holidays

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality check!

Branded Pharmaceuticals are NOT the future. If you are smart, you will start planning an exit strategy. Ride the wave while you can, but be prepared.

The forecast is there will be 30% of the reps we have today within the next 5 years.

Best of luck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an idiot you are. Can't you tell sarcasm you BMS has been. Tell me how things are when Plavix comes off patent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical cluless drone. I`d tell you to get a life but judging from your delusional posts, you think you already have one. Ignorance at its finest...... Moron

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious!

Trolling around on a competitor's board and you're telling me to get a life?

Wow, you used the word "delusional". You must really know psychiatry.

By the way, that was sarcasm you troll.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riiiiiiiight, save the crap moron. Ya clueless company juice drinker who won`t have a job in 6 months.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that all you have troll?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, I make a lot more coin than you and my market share is like 20x`s greater than yours. Life is good for me and I only work 3 days a week..... however I`m not bragging. Only bring it up cause you are sooooooo clueless. Now go take another sip of juice before leaving your boss a success story on voicemail.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well good for you, troll!

what a stellar specimen you are.

This would be my success story " hi boss just confirmed it BMS reps are trolls"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its cracks me up to read reps on here trying to be all protective and believing that their company thread is some sort of exclusive site for EMPLOYEES ONLY. This is a freakin public anonymous chat site for crying out loud. Do you still believe in Santa too? My guess would be at least half the hits on any of these sites are from people who don`t work there. Now go complete your wish list for Santa.......

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laturda- I smell fortune on the horizon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do what ever you want hot shot. You must have a lot of time on your hands to come here and tell us how much money you make and how little you work, how great Abilify is and you aren't bragging.

Dear Santa makes this annoying, braggart, nonsensical fool from BMS stumble upon the AZ board.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no weight gain - and no market share growth! you missed the window sucka's. generics are here to stay. you, on the other hand....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago rules BABY!!!