1-800-BAD-DRUG

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was from months ago, way to stay current my man, and dont forget these are a bunch of degenerate pirates. At least pdax has joined the illustrious ranks of: plavix, aspirin, warfarin, ssri's, snri's, all birth control, lovenox, antibiotics, etc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1-800-RE-LIE
    1-800-RETRAIN
    1-800-REPRINT

You guys are awesome when there's no competition and nobody has used your drug. Now, others are telling the truth and everyone is seeing the adverse event profile that comes with treating a very real patient population, not a low risk group. Awesome job BI!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

500,000 patients put on Pdax since launch. Get a life troll.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, I tried those numbers and they aren't real. So nah!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And in many places they're now starting to be transitioned to other therapy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the product has peaked

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proof?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Pradaxa has peaked and having 3 people in a pod is making doctors pissed. Bye Bye Pradaxa.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it's been buy, buy Pradaxa. Nice try and thanks for playing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Citation needed.

-5 pts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawyers will always try to make a buck. They would sue their own mother if they had to. ALL drugs have side effects. Yes some more than others but look at the drug itself. Please there is nothing surprising here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No proof, no source! I didn't think so. Thanks for playing.You lose ,now run along.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just 'cause BI treated you like "dung" doesn't give you the right to bag on us. We cut you because you couldn't cut it here - why don't you just move along you obviously weren't BI material. We can track you on here and know who you are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you retarded? BI hires people fired from other companies, not the other way around. People who can't cut at it at real pharma companies end up at BI.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you read my post again s-l-o-w-l-y. I said what I mean and I mean what I said.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try interviewing with BI on your resume. One word....POD....It is archaic.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. Try these:

877-RE-LIE
    877-RETRAIN
    877-REPRINT
    877-BI-DOUCHE

You're welcome.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do I need to add the 1 in front of it? I still can't get an answer and one seems to be to a explicit phone operator, is this right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.yourlawyer.com/practice_areas/defective_drugs

Wow, the lawyers seriously ought to get a hold of themselves. Have you seen the list of drugs they call "defective". OMG, they even have Listerine listed as defective. I guess you can find 12 dumb-asses to agree with anything.