Class Action Law Suit Against Synthes

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2008 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also from O-town work in OR. I overheard our Synthes rep Dunlap talking with an ortho sports meds rep Mike Pitts about some other Synthes rep outside O-town named Larry. Dunlap was telling Pitts that Larry had a heart attack or some kind of cardiac condition and was now disabled. Dunlap was totally violating HIPPA rules. Must be nice to be above the rules. My ass would be fired! I'd like to know what's going on to. My buddy works at South and there on there 5th Synthes rep in 4 years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you work in Orlando? If so, you would be the last person I would call at 2am. The last Synthes rep who arrived after midnight reaked of beer. Must be nice to make more $$ than our surgeons and come to work half shit faced.

As for your "surgical brilliance" any idiot could read a tech guide. I heard the first thing you geniuses receive in training is a coloring book for you anatomy lessons!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow and up stop with these stupid posts They get you no where...try focusing on your job and maybe one day you will be successful. You are only making a fool of yourself and because you are anonymous or think you are anonymous we still know who you are. Just so you know you can do what ever you want to hurt Synthes but "You sir" will always be a disgruntled employee who is forever LOST in the pursuit of happiness. And the fact is everyone knows it. They know who you are and what your about and your so-called nice guy facade has tarnished. The more you persist the more of a domino effect you will create..ultimately hurting YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. Sometimes you know too much to be dangerous and this is a time to stop and think about what your doing and what you are planning to do before it all implodes on you. And it will because it always does. Now matter who you are..SIR. Go on with your life and forget the past. While trying to destroy others you are destroying yourself. What goes around surely comes around.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you threatening me and my family? You tone is threatening. Why did you capitalize, "YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY"? You are obviously attempting to intimidate me. Since you think you know who I am when should I expect your goons to arrive. Tell them to take the Jersey Turnpike they'll get here much quicker.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This veiled anonymous threat was clearly drafted to intimidate the previous individual. I know who you are and your motivation for sending this message. Believe me when I say that nobody is anonymous on this blog site. Threats, no matter the level, are not taken lightly. This will be thoroughly investigated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HIPPA Rules don't apply here. Still doesn't dicount the fact that this is a corrupt, belligerent organization.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry Charles is a whiny little bitch. waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of the Universal Spine System fracturing? I had a lumbar rods, and the right side fractured and caused so much metallic junk inside!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As for your "surgical brilliance" any idiot could read a tech guide. I heard the first thing you geniuses receive in training is a coloring book for you anatomy lessons![/QUOTE]

And this dumbass is one of the reasons why you are just a tech. Everyone with a brain knows that one of the books that people get when they are in a professional healthcare program is an anatomy coloring book..since you were not in a professional program, you may claim ignorance. I will allow it. Now get back and collect your $10 per hour. I might be nice and buy you a doughnut sometime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this dumbass is one of the reasons why you are just a tech. Everyone with a brain knows that one of the books that people get when they are in a professional healthcare program is an anatomy coloring book..since you were not in a professional program, you may claim ignorance. I will allow it. Now get back and collect your $10 per hour. I might be nice and buy you a doughnut sometime.[/QUOTE]

Damn!! Now I am mad. Been through training with 2 companies and I never got my coloring book. I feel cheated!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this dumbass is one of the reasons why you are just a tech. Everyone with a brain knows that one of the books that people get when they are in a professional healthcare program is an anatomy coloring book..since you were not in a professional program, you may claim ignorance. I will allow it. Now get back and collect your $10 per hour. I might be nice and buy you a doughnut sometime.[/QUOTE]

I can see it now. Some "professional" standing in front of a room full of wide eyed wannabes saying, "now class, color the femur blue. Color the Tibia green and the fibula, let's make that purple. Pass your papers up and you'll get them back tomorrow. If you get them all correct, I'll give you your gold star." What a bunch of freakin losers!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see it now. Some "professional" standing in front of a room full of wide eyed wannabes saying, "now class, color the femur blue. Color the Tibia green and the fibula, let's make that purple. Pass your papers up and you'll get them back tomorrow. If you get them all correct, I'll give you your gold star." What a bunch of freakin losers![/QUOTE]

That's not the way it goes down. The coloring book is usually done voluntarily, coloring pages are not usually collected graded and returned with a sticker on the top asking for your mom's signature. People use the coloring book as a study guide while they are also reading an anatomy text. By the way, an anatomy text for you surgical techs out there is a book usually large with photos or drawings of anatomy (the body) and is quite detailed. The coloring book has scaled down drawings of vessels (these are arteries and veins that lead away or to the heart, organs, etc). You didn't learn this at the community college or technical school program that you attended but these books do exist and are very helpful when you are going to be working in some capacity with human bodies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not the way it goes down. The coloring book is usually done voluntarily, coloring pages are not usually collected graded and returned with a sticker on the top asking for your mom's signature. People use the coloring book as a study guide while they are also reading an anatomy text. By the way, an anatomy text for you surgical techs out there is a book usually large with photos or drawings of anatomy (the body) and is quite detailed. The coloring book has scaled down drawings of vessels (these are arteries and veins that lead away or to the heart, organs, etc). You didn't learn this at the community college or technical school program that you attended but these books do exist and are very helpful when you are going to be working in some capacity with human bodies.[/QUOTE]

....If you're a dumbass!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be afraid of suing Synthes if you are being discriminated against, bullied and being subjected to a hostile work environment. I sued Synthes and won. I'd like to say more, but I can't! The important part is that I won and I also had my legal fees paid for. Do not be afraid!

My first advice to you all is to document everything. Secondly, get an employment lawyer. Consult your lawyer before you contact the Synthes Human Resource Department. HR is not in your favor, do not fall for their ploys! You will need to go on record with a complaint at HR at some point, let your lawyer guide you through this process. Make sure to let your lawyer know that Jackie Meister, the HR manager, is not to be trusted! Jackie Meister sounds and appears to be a very caring and nice, she is not! I know this for a fact!

The best revenge, however, is moving forward and living well! My revenge was getting a job in the industry that pays twice as much as what I made with Synthes, and having to work nearly 100% less!!!! Not to mention my new house - with no mortgage!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be more right about jackie meister.............can't be trusted. Known to have been involved with a Spine VP and continues to protect that VP despite over 50 complaints and 2+ lawsuits in the past two years. Funny how they support these people and amazing how they will go after hard working credible rep (5+ successful years) that made them tons of money over the years. If HR would just invest more of their time to solving Synthes problems in Spine/Trauma rather than going after reps who worked their asses off while tenured at Synthes people wouldn't leave. Synthes is a great company but its run by absolute arrogant idiots that hire more idiots so the morons below them will never question their authority nor become aware of thier superiors incompetence. Synthes will be sued again...and lose again. Trust me. Idiots can't even get more than 13.5 million. trust me globus is laughing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said, I totally agree!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am currently employed by synthes, but was not surprised by this law suit. it's sad that in this day and age we have to go through such battles just to make an honest living. i have been under tremendous stress that has been placed on me since working there. i have been belittled, indirectly of course but since i am smarter than what has been thought i can read right through it all. i feel i give 100% as far as working is concerned but i also feel that in ways i am cheated of opportunities that i qualify for. several changes have been made throughout the company that has made the place feel more like a prison than a place to value. we are not allowed to talk most of the time, and if we are caught laughing we get additional work tossed our way. not only do we have to do our duties under our job description but we also have to pick up thye slack for two other departments on the daily basis.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I felt the same way as the last person who posted the reply on 04-28-2008, 08:44 PM; Synthes is not the Synthes I came to work for a few years ago. Their management style has changed for the worst. Today, it is high pressure tactics to squeeze more sweat & blood out of each employee. It feels like working under the ocean with the world's water pressured against you. Deadlines are ridiculously short while other departments take their sweet time without any repercussions. Double and triple standards abound in Synthes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By chance could you divulge a contact number of the firm that represented you in your lawsuit against Synthes?