INVEGA SUSTENNA VS RISPERDAL CONSTA

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2009 at 2:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most doctors will offer there patience the 4 week dosing of SUSTENNA over CONSTA'S two week dosing. RISPERDAL CONSTA will lose massive revenue to INVEGA SUSTENNA. Janssen has cancelled the 4 week formulation of RISPERDAL CONSTA. This is a major hit to Alkermes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the cost of Sustenna compared to Consta?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Constas sales will tumble once doctors get the hang out of prescribing Sustenna. They are going to have to switch all there patients to Sustenna, which is a better and more efficient medicine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depot formulations such as Invega Sustenna will offer advantages in dosing and administration compared with the only marketed atypical depot formulation, Janssen's Risperdal Consta.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some worry that a recent approval of J&J's Sustenna (paliperidone), a four-week version of Invega, might eat into Consta's revenues in the already crowded, though fragmented, antipsychotic market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jannsen is concentrating on Sustenna, all marketing has stopped for Consta.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consta's revenues slipped last quarter due to Sustenna's growth in market share.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you FOOLS Invega sustenna is the smae damn thing as risparadal consta except it only has the bad chemical in it....see 9-hydroxy risparadone is the shit that burns the hell out of your brain....risparadone is the shit that also burns the hell out of your brain but has the sedating effect...thats why doctors perscribe risparadone not paliperdone its metabolite....anyone getting either of these medications is just getting dumberd and slowerd and softening their brains you faggot r*****s need to learn to respect the human body and mind and not fuck youselves and otehrs up with your bullshit medications. FUCK jansen pharmesuticals they just cant admit their depot bullshit doesnt solve any problems it just put people in a controlled hell within themselves...to hell with jansen and their metabolite jonson PS thats where they are going

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear dear. Does your mommy know you talk this way? Someone needs to be changed. I think they must be wet and cranky.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok you obvioulsy never have taken this medication....you see people that sell the med or perscribe it but have never taken it might not realize...but they probably do realize...that this is just poison pure poison.....they got scientists designing stuff to systematically burn peoples brains....let the world know ask anyon whos ever taken the stuff....you couldnt pay them money to advertise it...not even millions because the fact is most of us that have been given it know that it ruined our lives........past that point risparadal consta never really goes away....it is almost always in you even years later so you are ALWAYS suffering....i mean this stuff is hell on earth....even at the lowest doses the toughest people are going to suffer a tragedy in their lives...and here you stupid pansys are trying to brag about how much you sold and the reveneu of it when you all probably should be in a grave...i think sellers and perscribes of risparadal consta and invega sustenna and any depot antipsychotic might as well start selling crack because its just as poisonous and yoll probably make more money.....i yall try just the lowest dose of either of these meds then lets see how funny and rich you are

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you missed your last dose? Or maybe you are a Scientologist?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why dont you take a dose. you will seee.....just try it....going to the inferno

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop antagonizing someone, especially when this person is so so obviously suffering! wtf? Stay where you belong and discuss from your body of knowledge. His dose and his mommy are none of your business. And, you are not contributing anything. If you care.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen people who were floridly psychotic come back to earth with Risperdal Consta. No drug to treat schizophrenia is without problems, but from my observational experience I would take an atypical over a typical antipsychotic any day of the week. My somewhat cynical question is: will sustenna cost 2 x as much as consta? One way it will be more cost affective is that there will only be one visit to the injection clinic monthly instead of two.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invega Sustenna is priced in parity with Risperdal Consta and has achieved preferred status on many state and national formularies for the treatment of schizophrenia. I can tell you that if anyone in my family were living with schizophrenia, I would demand a long acting therapy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully injectable abilify will have a more favorable side effect profile,won't take much! Invega is a filthy drug! Not any better than the old haldol. Does Janssen have any studies comparing the two..... Bet not!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is obvious that you have an axe to grind regarding Sustenna. Sustenna offers a good mix of both tolerability and efficacy that is helping many patients living with schizophrenia.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I thought no studies go drink your coolaid!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see Otsuka present their head to head study of the Abilify injectable vs Haldol. Get a clue, no company does any head to head. Studies are conducted to show a response vs placebo not who works better treating symptoms. If that were the case some of the newer atypicals would not even get a trial by md's for the treatment of schizophrenia but go directly to mood disorders. I look forward to another injectable hitting the market. I only hope Otsuka has more success than Lilly did with their Reprev. That one went over like a fart in church and it is not even being promoted anymore.