Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've resolved that problem, haven't you heard that LMI is telling their valued customers that it's ok to use Definity up to 3 months past expiry? Good thing they don't sell milk!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No revenue because you losers are too busy worrying about who's doing who instead of creating new products. Sorry bro couldn't help myself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how original

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's this? 8% paycut for BD and his fellow VP's? 4% cut for Directors and the like? Remaining employee population spread so thin, that they can't afford to let anyone else go and keep the place running.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a about f****** time. I'll believe the no layoffs part if there are none in the next three months...unlikely.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP paycuts will =200-250K, Directors if include Assoc Dir. will =100-150K. The typical layoff of 12 people is about 1M. People have to go to make up the difference, and they will. The next layoff wil be framed as "shared pain". Too little too late!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you still get Summer Hours?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the ship is sinking!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the rest of the population takes a 2% pay cut they can squeeze out another 600K and make it to 1M. Makes cents...they can save now and then cut more people later. Win-win for LMI-Avista, lose-lose for workers. What else is new?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Summer hours, that was a joke. Not all departments could get them. The departments that were able to marginally get summer hours (here and there) only allowed "special people" such as their management to be able to take them. The workers had a slight chance of maybe being able to do so.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes, and some departments would limit when you could take your vacation - there were some people who lost their vacation time because they were not allowed to take (only certain times of the year).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The joke about summers hours was people were supposed to make up 4 hours during the week to take 4 hours off on Friday! Most did not work 40 hours to begin with (salaried) and would come in late Friday and leave after 2 hours!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how right you are. Even better were the ones who came in late all week and took the summer hours. Or, how about the ones that took a personal holiday or vacation day during the week, and still took the summer hours. My understanding was you were supposed to work the hours (being at work) and also, the additional hours.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too saw the slackers taking summer hours, but during the week worked less than 8 hours a day, took 2 hour lunches, and had many personal days or time off and still took advantage of the summer hours. Their immediate supervisors knew it and did nothing!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was there ... they kept hiring Assoc. Directors and Directors and let go the rank and file who did the work?

I must have slept through that part of my MBA course on how to do business!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They still refuse to give up that "free" coffee, that costs over 100k each year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know who the new head of QA is?? or they going to leave it vacant until they have a buyer in place??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've been say this for how long...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship sunk long ago. It just hasn't found the bottom yet. I was cut in 2009 - best thing to happen to me. There is quality life out here!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like all you losers are either have not found a job yet, or your screwing off on your new job writing about LMI in this blog, no wonder they laid you off you were a slacker and unproductive, get over it and move on with your life, why .do you even still care about the place if your not there anymore, want some cheese with that wine?