Whackyass Welch to the Rescue!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poor soul has been in over his head in every position he has held. Always the last one promoted from his peer group and always playing catch up. It's not fun to watch, must be a terrible way to live.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let me guess...Jim is one of the rare, (and arguably lucky??) guys that has the magic
    fairy dust sprinked on them, (like the MGAMS) and sort of floats along until full pension
    retirement in a safe, insulated bubble...?

FU MERCK@!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well old whackyass told the whole region that we all need to get our resumes ready so that were prepared for anything in the future. After all, one of his friends is doing that! So, that's the answer?

When you have leaders like this that cannot motivate and come up with nonsense like this, they dont realize that they will just get the minimum from pretty much everybody. People will just sit around and wait until they are cut. And in the meantime our company worth shrinks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this guy know what he's doing? Ive never seen a worse example of what we call leadership these days

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well with all the "positive feedback" whacky hears i guess were good! i dont want to address any of the things in the last survey. you remember-the ones that you dont believe. this is awful. welcome to fairyland

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No hidden agenda in cross CTL field visits? Yeah, right. Who believes that?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down! Its called spin and you have to do that if your a DCO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he cant answer the question about job security. can we get a real leader and none of this fake dco shit?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it when these clowns call a tc for 1 1/2 hours at the end of the day with 15-20 minutes of content and then fill the rest of the time with questions. Because nobody is motivated or has had any real questions addressed nobody has any questions. In an effort to make himself relevant he starts calling on others to ask them questions.

Then we get the brown-nosers and you know them all pavc/corson/other ler's etc. asking their stupid ass questions. What a drill. What a joke. How pathetic.

And you change agents-name changed to "leadership council" because of the negative connotations of what you all do-quit giving welch the feedback that its all well out here. It sucks ass like a previous poster said. you're all a waste of time and money with the zero that you bring to the table

So, now we can all be well
    Really?
    Nice

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cross CTL field visits are a way to get "objective" assessments of rep behavior. If you are chosen to host a CTL for a day, you are on the brink of a PIP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean cross CTL visits? What's the latest with you zainey group of lemmings?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the truth is denied, avoided, sacrificed, or whatever it is Merck does with truth, one can never be free. It is frightening when you think about it. It is kind of amazing, too. In the end, no truth, no trust.....and no value to anyone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no trust
    no value
    no nothing
    no clue about business
    zero in a suit
    little mans syndrome
    won't ever figure it out
    kool-aid

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually feel for the guy. So "in over his head". Must be a miserable existence. Hang in there folks, he can't last much longer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

old whackyass comes to town on field visit and thinks he brings "value." What a freaking joke. One of my doctors begged me not to bring him around again. He said he could see right through all the phony-ass questions he was asking. Acting like he was really interested in what he-the doctor-had to say. Whacky leaves town thinking he knows something about our business. What a freaking fool. How would you like to pretend like this guy does and hope that nobody finds out how ignorant or piss-ass short you are in business acumen? Its no wonder how we got to this level with guys like this steering the ship. Can't wait for the next rounds of surveys. Going to be tough to not believe them 2 years running. Perfect.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds the same as bringing Mark Stevens into town for his field visits. Hey Mark, you wanna bring real value to my customers? Stay home! You have nothing to bring to the table.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never, ever trust him. Ever.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im with ya brother

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just have to love anybody referred to as Whackyass.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yessirree...ya gotta love ole whackyass. Merck has no shortage here.