Can someone tell me..

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a very strange string of posts. Perhaps Bill should be given time to do his thing at Merz and let the results speak vs. the useless commentary on this page. He does have a good track record or he must be very lucky, in either case this meant more $ for those that were paying him (public comapnies or family). Lets hope he is successful as that means more jobs for those at Merz and even the person that was or was not fired in a prior life might continue their career at Merz or whereever else they are employed including Cracker Barrel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, "populist Bill", you are so incredibly dopey who can't see through this post, that's why you're our "dopey Bill"!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many "Bill's" are there?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, but I suspect the fired guy will just keep on posting as he seems to be losing it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How AAN went? did they outline the rif that is coming or are they going to try and pretend its not happening. We will see what kind of leader Bill is soon enough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks Capt. Obvious

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSO is closing! Merz is looking to locate all business units under one roof. Greensboro being sold, new hdq is going to be in Boston.