Belviq

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when does Consumer Reports have any expertise regarding drugs and health issues? If you read the CR article carefully, you will find many misunderstandings by the author. If I want advice regarding my health, I will consult my doctor or possibly read JAMA. If I want advice in purchasing a new car I'll check CR. I would neither check JAMA for a new car purchase or CR for my health!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and a lot of consumers/patients have a lifetime subscription to the NEJM and JAMA.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not with Eisai any longer, but I was wondering if the guy at the top in the US has dropped any of his extra weight?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what I was thinking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they lost 3.7% more of their body weight than those that were dieting and exercising (placebo), that sounds good to me. then after a year off of Belviq, 75% of the weight was still kept off. That's seems really good compared to other dieting techniques. Great stuff, thanks for posting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's still much worse than the other med and it is much safer and less expensive and once a day and did I mention, much more effective and safe

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw the new promotional message for the the field sales force straight from the marketing dept: "If their belt is weak, prescribe them Belviq!"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It that PM, Jesse Jackson who made the tag line.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be, if you don't need to lose much weight but want to spend much money, use Belviq

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would LOVE to work for this company. Will there be any expansions?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you love micromanagement by weak and spineless leaders than you’ll love Eisai!
    If you love listless marketers who have yet to have a good idea or original thought than you will love Eisai.
    If you love below average pay, benefits, and perks than you will love Eisai.
    If love being led through fear and intimidation than you’ll love Eisai.
    If you think selling pharmaceuticals is no different than selling used cars or mops door to door and you use phrases like, “just sell baby”, and “Get’er done”…than you’ll love Eisai.
    If you respond to leaders who use inspirational comments thieved from those posters you see in Sky Mall Catalogue…than you will love Eisai.

Good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$5 million?

Lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a $5 Billion brand.

14. #34 Anonymous, Aug 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016 at 6:49 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The official company estimate is a million bazillion. Get your facts straight. - LC