Belviq

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, what are the stupid questions? You did not dispute anything I stated. You react like an errand boy who is all about profit and absent of conscience and purposely ignorant of the fat American fat reality. This is all about profit and zero about hhc, just like 23. I am sure it can be sold, like I said whats the math on this bright boy? The is zero cynical in what I have said, some people just can't handle the truth.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Are you drinking koolaid! This drug will end up like the rest of them , a failure. MCO wont pay or wll have a very high copay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. There will be a high copayment until there are outcomes data. I want too see the geniuses at Eisai pull that one off. Sorry, but Eisai has a stronger record of failure than success.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't argue with you there!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Errand Boy-- What a lame attempt to employ an Apocalypse Now line...You are far to young and clearly too stupid to pull this off with any poetic accuracy. Just stick to your asking stupid, tangentical questions. And- Please do go get another job, you were not cut out for this one. Something like making my f-ing coffee or better yet movie buff-- go get your shine box!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...I get worked up whenever I encounter one of the brainless, idiots who continue to ruin this industry while thinking of themselves as a "sales person." A Pharmaceutical SALES person does not get wrapped around the axle about all the potential problems and possible hang-ups and far-flung reasons why the drug they are paid to sell will be unsellable. That's what the failures and insecure drug whores do as they prepare to go and agree with all the reasons they hear from their accounts they simply can't write the drug for their patients. Then they look around and criticize the company for their failure, their manager for being mean, their MCO's for not having a new agent on Tier-1..blah-blah-blah. Same ol shit different day. Sorry if the nice tits and ass and empty-head reference hits to close to home. As far as my erection, don't flatter yourself sweet cheeks! --- You couldn't handle "the truth"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may have been the stupidest thing written on here in a long time

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I don't think so post#27. I believe he owned you pretty fair and square. I think you really don't have a comeback to what #26 said to you because - frankly, he is getting the wood on the ball. I think he hurt your feelings and now you're mad. Sorry,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His post was just a rambling of bad clichés and goofy sayings, all of which did nothing to make his disjointed point. That why it was stupid, dummy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT STUPID AT ALL... ANSWER THE QUESTION BC I WANT TO SEE YR BRAIN WORKING..HA!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed with you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai needs to include ANGER management on health benefits!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have now failed twice. Still no serious response to the question" what is the math". Failure to address and attack is clear evidence of an empty storefront. To recall and assign that line from a 1979 film tells us how much time you are spending in mom's basement with the VHS machine. So what is the math? Last chance before your credibility is completely shot. A response of attack will just say what a punk you are.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will survive!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But still be the bottom of the barrel. Enjoy mediocrity.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mediocrity and a few more years of employment in a cushy job is no problem. Thanks for the well wishes!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in marketing is leading this brand?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe Mamma