Cayenne Medical

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't checked this in a while. It looks like I have made some people upset. Get over it and only post facts. Or shut up. 15 mm is not equal to 25mm or am I confused. Please explain it slowly I'm getting the water out ears.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They fact are this...you are all sitting in cases to make maybe 100 each...get over it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Stiffness, ultimate failure load, and ultimate stress revealed no statistically significant differences between the 15-mm group and the 25-mm group."

So, no advantage.

Goes back to keeping it simple.

Button up top and screw below.

P.S. not a rep.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not the point. In response to:

"I haven't checked this in a while. It looks like I have made some people upset. Get over it and only post facts. Or shut up. 15 mm is not equal to 25mm or am I confused. Please explain it slowly I'm getting the water out ears."

According to the research, 15mm clearly is equal in strength and stiffness to 25mm. It doesn't take a doctor to understand that. Cayenne's product gives superior results with less morbidity.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no need fo the retrobutton or any other type of button just button your lip because docs are changing just ask James Andrews

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you didn't answer the question moron! so what's the answer? what happens if they blow out the back wall??? let me guess...you do not have an answer to that... and ask Dr Andrews what? why don't you enlighten us greenhorn.... is that what you tell a surgeon when he asks if the backwall is blown out "go ask Dr. Andrews". WOW, i bet your a REAL resource to your surgeons....loser

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the difference between 15 and 25 mm?
    Funny come backs.

1. Ask your wife.
    2. Ask your boyfriend.
    3. Ask your girlfriend.
    sorry couldn't resist.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its called I gat your business froghorn. Enough said Peek is stronger and if there is a revision it's simple, stop crying and join the pepper. It's hot in here. Tell you wife she won't get the Sizzler dinner this weekend

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i read this quote and i can't help but envision a down south redneck chewing on a straw of hay.....cracks me up....BUT you still didn't answer the question!!! is that what you Cayenne rep's do? keep avoiding the question??? probably smart on your part....have fun playing second fiddle...or should i say third or fourth.....you guys will never make major headway, probably will get bought by a big player...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be on receiving end of getting lunch money taken. There is no backwall issue its an argument your company is making but most of my docs who work with pro teams SD doc say he will not hear this issue.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is obviously a thorn in Arthrex's side. Here is the more important question. What are cayenne's sales doing. Are they going up or down. What is cayenne's share of the ACL business. Is it increasing? Has Cayenne made any head way getting into the fellowship programs? You can repeat each companies marketing sales letters all day long. What really matters is if the product is gaining traction and in what markets.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have taken Arthrex market. Period

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you have taken some ACL business...I bet you are laughing all the way to the bank with that annual 50K you are making.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can have all the business you want but answer the damn question.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DRILL THROUGH THE CORTEX WITH A 4.5 AND USE A BIOMET TOGGLELOC-ZIPLOOP TO FILL THE TUNNEL WITH GRAFT IN CASE OF BACK WALL BLOWOUT.

P.S.- NOT A REP

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, your really onto something. drill thru the cortex and use a suspensatory device, doesn't S&N have the endobutton, Arthrex Retrobutton, shit i think Linvatec has something as well... this isn't new technology folks...by the way I have seen and heard NUMEROUS complaints about the toggleloc, some maybe user error but regardless, some of the Doc's i deal with tried, used it for a bit, got frustrated, than switched

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok then, there are quite a few of these suspension devices out there. It started with the EndoButton from Smith & Nephew using knotted tape, which developed in the EB continuous loop. This was on the market for several years before most of the top sports med companies brought out copies. So it cannot be that bad, otherwise why copy it!

What are the problems that the Cayenne device is trying to address? I guess just bungie / windscreen wiper effects.

In regards to this quote:
    I have seen and heard NUMEROUS complaints about the toggleloc, some maybe user error but regardless, some of the Doc's i deal with tried, used it for a bit, got frustrated, than switched

What are these? I guess if its an adjustable loop, it may be adjusted to the wrong size or slip when under load after after implanted?

Im sure all these suspension devices have their own pros and cons. Anybody got a full run down?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is definitely some evidence now that proves that bioloigical healing occurs at the aperture to the femoral tunnel, not as previously thought from within the tunnel. Therefore, the femoral device is merely holding the graft in place whilst the healing takes occurs and 15mm would be sufficient, as long as it is secure and does not slip.

The amount of B/S spoken on this thread amazes me, particularly from people who work for a top sports med company.

I would love to sell against you fools in the US, it would be like taking candy from a child!!