Hospira

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the new director like in Alt. Site?

Good guy?

Usual HQ Clown?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alt. Site got a new director?!

What happened to the old one?

Everyone seemed to really like him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

likes steak not pork...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The old director is still with Alt. Site but moved into another role.

The new guy is Joe Talanges who I think came over from Europe.

He def. sounds like the usual Mr. Pro Hospira so everyone knows what that means (A bunch of bull crap).

Hopefully he won't f*ck up too bad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the forum call, he is a complete jerk off.

Thinks he is so smart by using the latest MBA buzz words that he learned getting his Masters.

Speaking of forum calls, how bad are they?!

Sick and tired off all those HQ folks clapping and patting themselves on the back when something stupid happens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a r***** just like all the others. Upper Management thinks they can motivate us by giving us an I-Pad. Instead of giving me that, just give me the damn money instead. Most of Upper Management up in Lake Forest are jokes, ass kissers, and afaid to speak up. Joe fits in nicely!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

View from Hopsira Corporate Monkey Tree:

Hospira Baboons look down and see many smiling faces....we look up and only see A**holes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!

Sadly very true!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He seems to be screwing a good thing already.

How you might ask?!

HQ's asking select Alt. Site AM's to be part of a discussion about Salesforce.com.

That translates into Alt. Site using Salesforce.com which is a complete failure on the Hospital side.

Why should we be so surpised?!

Because Hospira is insane, thinking that doing the same thing will have different results!

SalesForce.com = Bullshit

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If thats the case Alt. Site, good luck! LOL

Enjoy spending an hour a day inputting useless information into the website.

Yours Truly,

HBS SlaveForce.com Rep

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't expect the VP Sue to step up and say anything she is afaid of Sean O.

Sean knows this and thats why Sue just gets sugar for everyone's cup of Joe whenever they have meetings.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know a few people who used to work at this top notch shit ass company. Is Sue 'anorexia" Hazelwood, John "suckup" Spillman and Craig "tightwatt" Smith still calling the shots?
    Heard this is still just a hell hole, especially what they serve for lunch everyday in the cafeteria.
    Take your money and run. Go sell some pumps and solutions!!!
    Sincerely,
    Tony

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha Sue is def. the starbucks girl for all the big boys. Does she even run Alt. Site?! Seems like Spillman was the one running the show. I think most of the reps really liked him bc he seemed fair and honest. Craig Smith is still figuring out what color black he is going to wear today (Mr Johnny Cash Wannabe)!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Mr. Cash wannabe wanted to interview for Tony's old job and they wouldn't even let him. I guess they didn't like his all black suit

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe Talanges
    Long time Abbott and Hospira- complete and total asshole - John Spilman on the other hand is a great guy who is just trying to survive in this snake pit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree........

John a great guy

Joe Talanges an ass

Sue afaid of Sean O'Donnell's fart

Craig Smith a complete jerk off (Your not cool wearing all black) and please tell your whole west coast team to shut the hell up. They are always the ones talking to talk in meetings and on phone calls. I guess bc you dont let them say shit when your around.

Also Contract Marketing and the other Marketing Managers can suck it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you!

His team is always asking questions just to ask them. Almost like they just want to be noticed by the HQ goons. The rest of us in Alt. Site have our time wasted by this constantly and its a pain. Can someone also please tell his one rep to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Always the first one to ask a question in a meeting or on a call. She looks like a complete fool. As someone said in PHX, might as well get her a microphone at her table to keep bc you know she will use it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Preaching to the choir.

Please zip it West Coast team.

No one likes you.

You cause all meetings to go over with your stupid "I want to get notice questions"!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really hope that Alt. Site doesn't get Crapforce.com

It would kill the moracle even more.

Sadly its gotten to the point were even talking amongst ourselves as reps isnt helping.

How many times can you talk about the same BS with one another.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Lots of truth on here.

I want cash, not a Rolex. And why the hell would I want to go on vacation with the people I work with? How about sharing some of that oncology wealth or stop talking about it. Also not good for morale, always being late to start conference calls. Makes it seem like our time isn't important. Guess its better than just not showing up at all?

Also, don't show me another cartoon presentation or I found my lost dog video. This is not kindegarten you dumbass's. Lets get serious about making money or lots of good reps are going to quit.