Strativa

Discussion in 'Par' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how are all the newbies who just got out of training liking their jobs so far? Is it what you thought it would be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice attempt to stir the pot. Go fuck yourself and leave us alone. If you are here and you don't like it, then leave. If you have left already, then move on. We don't want you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW SUCH HOSTILITY! you must really be miserable! I can tell you this is not what it is cracked up to be...calling on LTC I did not sign up for this!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe the level of micro managing that we are subjected to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked for a real pharma company...top 3 worldwide and I didnt deal with this much bullshit!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, I worked for Novartis, and Merck and this is just nuts...I feel like a prisoner with an ankle bracelet on...it sucks!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing please explain what you are talking about. Can you give me an example. Also what part of the country is the worst?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put!!!! I have started to look for another job (outside of pharma).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too! get out while you can. take anything over this bs

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No part of the country is better than the rest. RP rules with an iron fist and cares NOTHING about family life. You want specifics? How about printed reports that show what time your first and last calls of the day are and what the interval is between calls. How about documenting whether or not you log in each night? How about weekly reports that show how many programs you did the previous week and how much budget money you spent? How about constant phone calls from your manager and text messages on top of that? How about weekend calls from your manager? I could go on and on. This company was founded on principals of sales management and professionalism that no longer exist. You are no longer an Area Business Manager. You are a sales rep responsible for doing everything and anything your manager asks. Raise share immediately..regardless of how many call panel changes you have been through...or you are out. Heard enough?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems about right. I been having sleeping problems since I started here.........I wish they fire me, so I could get some sleep.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you quit?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh.....$$$$$

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it bad for the Management as well? Is there any perqs?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RP is a loud mouth, drunk, and a bully. He got fired from his last job at Cardinal Health because he couldn't produce sales and LePore wasn't there to protect him. He had to go to work for his wifes company until he found a new job. I heard that RP's knees were skimmed up by being on them for so long begging PL for a job with Par.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone gets a computer with spell check.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds great. Where do I sign up?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!!!!! I am having night time panic attacks. When I start to fall a sleep, I feel a jolt that wakes me. I can't go back to sleep. This is due to this stupid place.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously. isn't that the truth.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ambien CR. 5 refills. 6 months of safety every night until you wake up for work!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave a**hole