Actavis?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have f2f this week in Atlanta.
    Second & final interview latter part of May
    Offers contingent upon approval of Mox Duo end of May.
    Everything else I have read is what recruiter told me.
    I used to have a base of 80k and recruiter said this would get me back to that, so who knows? They LOVE to save that info until offer is made. For me this usually means everyone wastes their time if the offer is not strong enough!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory are you interviewing? (state)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the North East and have an interview on 3rd in Atlanta.
    Salary 70 plus - Inventiv will try to get you for as low as possible and will base it on an increase over your current base.

Was told final interviews would be at end of May and offers after approval late June.

This is a change as they usually do all the interviews in 1 day with the top candidate (or 2) meeting regional the same day.

Anyone have any other information??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let them low ball you---reps on the current contact started at 90+

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the south f/f schedule May 1, ATL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on a contract now with a different company and we are all making the same base salary. Are all the reps currently on this contract making 90k?

For the record: I Have a f2f this week and a base salary has not been discussed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In PA

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have experience sell pain drugs that are getting f2f interviews?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt contract paying 90's

I am pretty sure contract base is 70's

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have over 4 years of pain management experience. When the recruiter called last week for the phone interview, her first question was what type of experience I had in the market. Not that would be any true indication of who will move forward and who will not, as we all know from past experiences in this industry.

Has anyone received notification for interviews for next week? I was told they would be on Tuesday and Wednesday and I would be notified tomorrow if I will be flying to Atlanta. I live in the western portion of the country.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As to the salary question, the recruiter stated it will be a "nice" contract. I made greater than $70k in my last pharma direct job and she stated that my past salary was "within range".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the reps started at 90 and some are making low 6 figures. I know this to be true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice benefit to be offered fleet these days
    wonder who they fleet with
    doesn't matter just curious

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 years pain experience.
    Current base 78K recruiter said "within the same range"
    f2f tomorrow in Atlanta

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update after interview, PLEASE!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone completed their f/f interview in Atlanta. I was told the interviews would be apprixomately 2 1/2 hours. Can someone confirm this and is it was in fact this long what did it cover? Thanks

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who interviewed in Atlanta last week hear anything yet?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, nothing yet. They are still conducting first interviews this week, ends are supposed to take place next week in Atlanta again. The managers told me that contingent offers would go out June 1. Inventiv recruiter said June 25th, so I am hoping the managers had the right info. I expect to hear something end of this week, at the latest the beginning of next week.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was there last week. Mine was a little over an hour, some went as long as an hour and half.