ZS...ruining careers & companies

Discussion in 'ZS Associates' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZS fucking blows! To think that a fucking idiot sitting behind a desk realigns my territory and essentially determines my future based on "index points" is scary. The worst part is that my company pays for it! Fuck you ZS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 years later and,this is still accurate. Why big pharma pays these clueless fucks to come up with territory alignments is beyond rationale. There is clearly some kind of kickback going on and always has been. Wonder what enticement the Sr Leaders that employ this useless farce get? A family trip to Europe or the Carribean? Cash? Must be something good. The fact that Sr Leaders can even justify this expense is incredible. as if any big pharma co. does not have armies of home office robots who could look at maps and circle areas with a hot pink highlighter.
    Just another example of the wasteful tactics employed by big pharma. Bravo to ZS Associates! The sham of the century.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you asswipes swindling money from next?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love sitting at national meeting watching the big ... "ah Ha"... analysis, looking at what the next but management push as then seeing ... in the bottom of the slide... "ZS Associates" in the footnote.. that says it all.. lots of busy work and no results.. oh ya, lets make everyone drive thru everyone else's territory to get to their own.. that will increase share (or shake out good reps and they will quit)