anyone interviewing?

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2011 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is anyone going to the traveling interviews?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had a phone interview or heard of a face to face interview date? Is anyone interviewing for the Chicago area?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see that they have about 20 open sales positions around the country. Anyone had a phone interview scheduled yet? I have not heard from them yet. Wondered if they are setting them up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck, even if you get the job, half of the new reps leave or get fired within 3 months. most of the sales reps are looking to get out asap, and have their resumes out waiting for the first opportunity to come along.

Unless you are desperate for a job, I would keep looking for a better company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a Burn and Turn Lab. NO ONE WILL LAST !
    Try for a clinical lab not this type of lab.
    You will get NO support and a lot burn out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously a disgruntled employee. You mean work for a Quest or Labcorp. Have you talked to anyone who works there. Ask them

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask wh? Most of the reps have been fired! I would ask why there is so much turn over in this lab.
    I know why!
    Burn and Turn!
    Any Clinical lab would be better than MDL.
    Why are you so keen on attacking LabCorp and Quest? Taking too much work from you?
    So Sorry so Sad!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This all stems from vt's policies. OMG!! She has NOOOOO experience and it shows. Sales numbers, sales employee retention, employee satisfaction. Name 1 of those she has excelled at. If she were getting a year-end review...........she would get FIRED!!