ROOMMATES AT THE NSM!!

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? Unless she is hot, I want my own room!

But seriously, can't we just cut down on some of the "team building" bullshit, the outrageous over-the-top dinners, and the ridiculous waste of money on some crap Vegas show, probably a Cirque de Soleil stupid ass act.......and maybe put that money towards individual rooms? I mean, do you really want to take a dump with someone else 20 feet away from you????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most companies do have roommates of the same gender. Bring air freshener because I am sure your roommate won't be too excited about you doing your business 20 feet away either.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All companies require roommates - - - quit whining!!! I personally like the team building exercises and the Vegas shows. If you continue to complain, we will room you with Toddy! Try to get some sleep then!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey idiot, ALL companies don't have roommates, only cheap loser companies like this one. Of course you wouldn't understand.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Even Big Pharma is going away from room mates. Small companies dont' have them which is a perk of being at a small company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QUIT complaining - - - whiners! You get to go to Vegas so be THANKFUL!!