Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! You didn't even answer the original question "Why are you trolling our board?" You made my case..umm I mean Head Case! LOL!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dana get off this board, and go suck on some nasty dike pussy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical PAL employee response GROW UP.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.....I'm not wrong. You said they were asked to write the judge a letter saying they lied. That's a lie on Your part. Who in their right mind would do that? Never happened. I'm also becoming more and more convinced that this really is Dana because its typical Dana ......never able to let something go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they were asked to write a letter saying they lied. To the judge, attorneys and HR. They wouldn't. Get your facts straight!! They will be suing too!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure we document everything. Dates, Locations, time, who is involved, what was said, Who, What, Where, Why and When!

Lee & Dana did their due diligence.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that try's to sue for financial gain can never be a real man! Vito Carleone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone that works for the KKKlan deserve to lose. David Duke

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are totally correct! Sueing Sam Camp was all about teaching that dingleberry a lesson. And that others don't have to deal with ignorant idiots like Sammy boy. The money was just the icing on the cake! Good quote though!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like pamlab has a horse head in their bed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Now that's the kind of humor we're looking for here!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, and don't document anything on your company laptop. Oh yeah, you losers working for pal don't get company laptops!@!!!!!!!!!! Should be safe on your home computers, if your sorry fucking asses can afford one!! pal pal pal!!!! we work at a shithole called pal!!!! Bwhahahahahahahhahahahah!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, don't document anything on your company laptop. Check that, the turds at pal don't get company laptops!! Should be fine on your personal computer is you losers can afford one!!! You turds are probably cafepharma via your local library!!! pal pal pal, we work at pal!!!! bwhhwhhhahahahahhahaahhah!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, in fact "guys" that were at that same meeting. Camp also called in Lance and did the same thing! Call Lance, ask him. By the way, when is Lance going to sue PAMLAb'S ASS?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get 'em Lee!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's fuckin funny shit!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dana, I have not seen or heard from you sense I sang "Happy Birthday" to you in August!

Love,

Clint Black........toke one

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, Hi Zach

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey