URL pharma

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? Don't be too sure it was a URL posting that quote. You should hear what some of you managers think of your selling ability. I wouldn't be surprised if one third to half of the URL reps are retained and absorbed into Takeda to displace current Takeda reps who have low attainment on Uloric goals.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! URL loser here. I am actually growing my business! In my territory, Colcrys scripts have increased far beyond the unapproved! Perhaps in YOUR territory, few doctors are writing Colcrys that had no experience with colchicine. You were not doing your job, moron.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're dumb too. Wake up idiot, you are not going to get hired by or contracted by Takeda.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a URL rep and I KNOW you are a URL rep. Stop trolling on the Takeda board with negative shit about Takeda reps. YOU ARE A RUDE REP! No get back over to the Innovex board so we can hear you cry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED! 2 in my district who have Uloric in their bag I would love to replace with URL reps. I home management gives us the choice!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not a manager, and probably don't work at Takeda. If you did you would know reps at Takeda don't get axed for poor sales. When was the last time a manger was able to fire a rep because of poor sales? Hear that, it is the sound of crickets. Legal makes it next to impossible to fire someone unless there has been stealing or misconduct.
    That's just the way we roll here at TPUSA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You moron! This is a merging of a company that was purchased situation. This should give us a blank check to get rid of those who are underperforming. Hello?!!! We just fired 700 a year and a half after firing even more. Believe me buddy, there are many managers who would love to be able to replace some dead wood with reps from the company we recently purchased (URL). Don't be so foolish to think this is not being discussed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS IS TAKEDA...THERE WILL BE NO $40,000 BONUS PER QUARTER!!! THERE WON'T BE $40,000 PER YEAR. ARE YOU "FN" KIDDIN ME!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

URL rep here. There were not 40 grand bonuses in the beginning. We went many quarters where very little was paid out. Average it out and being in it from the beginning and you would have a different perception of Colcrys. Every dime I was paid I earned. Doctors were absolutely furious until we stopped being drug reps and started listening. Have you ever bitched anybody out at a business that you felt wronged you? Imagine that 8 times a day on the receiving end. URL gave us a way to put out the fires sort of. You found out what worked and what didn't. Takeda reps will have it easy because all the hard work has already been taken care of but then again you won't get paid big bonuses either.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did Quintiles ask reps for updated experience and achievements today?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets set this sraight, there were NO big bonuses for most people reps... maybe a select few for one quarter..now it's no bonuses for almost everyone. URL came up with this baseline system that screwed everyone so you could not make any money while they just made more and more money. Never have heard of such a stupid system as a "baseline" in my career of pharma of 16 yrs. You always got paid on # scripts with market share growth, not some sky high baseline you had to meet first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and they "based" these baselines off of 6 weeks of data from end of q4. That doesn't account for anything. If you did really well at the end of year you were screwed big time this year. Then they happened to screw all 314 reps plus managers with this most recent bs.
    R

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True Dat.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Takeda losing Amitiza? Actos generic in August? So 1800 reps for new diabetic drug, Dex, Uloric, Edarbi and Colcrys? If that's the case will they restructure?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction _ The deal is done unless Takeda lowers prices and aggressively goes after 2nd tier formulary coverage.

New Diabetes drug (5th DPP4 entrant) sales will never come close to Actos & future sales of Actos are at risk because of bladder cancer issues. The lawsuits continue to mount.
    Uloric is so far under company goal it cannot sustain its own marketing department. Purchased colcrys to own the gout market. Docs will still prescribe allopurinol and colcrys or an NASAID
    Dexilant is also not meeting goal and the company just pulled $20 instant savings cards
    Edarbychlor is a joke - Sales reps are educating the physicians on the benefits of using edabychlor after mono arb failure. They are moving to generic losartan and chlorthalidone for 8-10 dollars.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Challenges to Nexium patent which expires 2014 at the latest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh! SIGN ME UP, I WOULD LOVE TO SKATE BY AND DO NOTHING FOR A CHANGE...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that Quintiles will take that information to Takeda and try to get a contract with them. I wouldn't count on it actually happening though. I do like how it asked for diversity and gender on it though, since those should both be very important in the decision making process.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like Takeda purchased URL for the global patent rights of Colcrys. The US exclusivity of Colcrys runs out in October 2012 as a 505 b 1. Still do not see the logic of paying $800 million for it. Bet the URL guys are laughing all the way to the bank. Hopefully this won't put all of the URL contract reps out of work prior to October.