Implant Direct / Sybron comp plan

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2011 at 5:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is too much complaining here. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Jerry and Dan (Niznick, Even) and the others, know what it takes to succeed. There still are some losers hanging around in the shadows, those without any backbone, and you sound like one of them. Try your luck at Ormco if you can´t handle implants.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I handle it just fine, with a major player in the industry and significant share. The heat in the kitchen is not bothering me; it's not coming from you guys. You all WAY over-interpret your impact and rank in the order of importance, and with such low-level sales tactics. Look in the mirror and allow your psyche to help you settle into the vast oblivion of all the other non-factors in the game.

The day that you delusional clone-clowns invade any of my top customers with your "innovations" (hilarious!) is when I'll care. With the skills of the sales reps I've seen so far, I'm not holding my breath.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a Nobel Rep, you may have to hold your breath after reading this email from one of your lecturers who is finally getting a little concerned about the "unacceptable early bone loss."

http://www.implantdirect.com/us/documents/pdf/MurrayArlinReplaceXrays.pdf

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, I was wondering if someone would please please email me implant dir compensation plan. I am planning to meet with id management and would like to know before hand of one could expect in their first year-3 years.

thanks

jacecruise@hotmail.com

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll fit in well there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such thing as management here, Jerry Niznick runs everything. First year $70k-$79k (max), Second year less if Jerry Niznick is still here. Third year, you won't be here because you realized that you will continue to make less money each year although you continued to grow the business. Look closely at salary offer and you will figure it out.

Poor Marketing, poor sales support, poor training, poor comp and culture is non-existent. Company has potential, but Niznick is a road-block to its growth. Dont be fooled.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of that, and remember, it's "Implant Direct" that you'll have on the resume to explain to the next place you're trying to gain employment. Do you really want to hitch your wagon to this "star"? After that, it's off to a illustrious career on the bench in the minors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like Jerry's implant isn't immune to bone loss either. Word on the street is that this is exactly what is happeneing with the Screwplant. Somebody is building a case it seems.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if your going to get bone loss anyway may as well pay less for the experience.
    Or you could use the legacy 3 and get similar bone loss results to Astra (minimal) with far better prosthetic options.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is going to stir up a hornet's nest with Niznick, but yesterday I was talking with a Dentist about different Implant Companies, and his reply (not mine) was and I quote; " Implant Direct is like the cheap, made in China, implant" Nice to know that Drs. are able to see what ID is all about without us reps ever having to say a word!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, wait just a minute. Let me explain.......we have machines running 24/7.....broadest line of implants.....we'll be #1 soon.....insert Nobel insult here.........just......you........wait........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Niznick = Rupert Murdoch. Nuff said.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell are you babbling? Have you have lost your mind? Rupert Murdoch is one of the most influential men in the world. He's been on the cover of Time magazine. Niznick can't get a study club speaking gig in Battle Creek, Michigan to a pile of underperforming GP's.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not babbling. Rupert Murdoch has been deemed 'not a fit person' to run his own company. Yes, once influential, now just the same as Niznick not able to get a speaking engagement..old, out of touch and wilfully ignorant, turning a blind-eye to the issues and culture negatively affecting his company.

Here, let me learn ya:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/may/01/rupert-murdoch-not-fit-phone-hacking?newsfeed=true

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting read on Murdoch-I understand your point now.

I would however trade bank accounts with either Murdoch or Niznick in exchange for for a little "old dude crazy". I could just label myself eccentric and move on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In case you haven't noticed, Niznick doesn't have to do lectures any more. He fulfilled his last lecture commitment last one in Sarycuse to a study club of periodontists and 70 of their referring people.....His 2 hour lecture in on their website for all to see if anyone is interested and you get 2 CE credits for watching.

http://www.implantdirect.com/us/pop-out/DrNiznick_NewYorkLecture_chapters.htm

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, it is made in the US and Implant Direct just added another 18,000sq. ft factory to accomodate their growing number of machines...now up to 50. They continue to expand their product lines with a Straumann and NobelActive compatible implants and abutments. Implant Direct was rated highest for customer satisfaction among the top 7 companies, so stop fooling yourself.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Customer Service. Thats a joke. There isn't even a CS department. They have nobody working for them except for some a-hole named Darwin. Sure a 1 man CS department is rated #1 in the Industry. Keep talking out of your a$$. It is hilarious.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Millenium Survey that reported Implant Direct as #1 for customer satisfaction was based on Implant Direct, not Attachments International, who Darwin works for. Implant Direct has 60 inside tech support, ordering and inside sales people, all highly trained and motifvated.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are many truths that any potential rep should know. They expect you to manage the accounts, grow the accounts and worst of all, protect them from competitor turn-over, but you do not get paid for that hard work. He gives you a base salary for all that hard work. If a territory did $1 million last year, you do not make a cent of commission until the territory hits that number. Worst of all, you ony get paid 5% once it does. So if you grow from $1 million to $1.4 million, you get paid $20k for growing well over 30% and you have to worry because Niznick constantly moves the number up on you with no warning - the bonuses are a joke ($600) and better off to leave them alone. To answer your last question, ID does not attract or retain top reps because most top reps know that if you grow 30%, you should earn much more than $20k, which after taxes is only $12k. The company is very profitable though, because they do not pay their sales people, it all looks like growth. Very shady stuff how Niznick tries to hide the fact that he pays his people very poorly. My suggestion is only consider ID if you have no experience and need medical sales experience. This should tell you alot of this company and keep in mind, it will follow you forever on your resume. Think twice brother.