Diatherix Labs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention Diatherix or whoever is in charge!

Denny, we all know you have checked out and you are no longer running the company so I guess this does not apply to you.

Can we please get rid of, fire, or at least watch the fat DM out of Tampa?

His entire district, FL, GA, NJ, SC, AL and TN cannot continue to bring him into offices. Bringing this asshole into an office is like infecting them with the Ebola virus.
    -he is fat and sweats all over the office: ok obesity has nothing to do with Ebola but it is gross.
    -he vomits useless information in offices thinking that he is smart.
    -he makes everyone in the office nervous because he tries to engage them in conversation.
    -office staff try to isolate themselves from actually having to talk to him.
    -office staff run from him for fear of being infected by his useless knowledge.
    -his presence in an office kills potential business.

Not sure if there is anything else that I can add. We are begging you to please limit his contact with potential clients as he is KILLING our business!!!

By the way, the VP of sales is even worse. We don't stand a chance with dumb and dumber!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think you are so smart, apply for the job. You won't. You also are too scared to ever say any of this in public.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you read it though. Valid points three years ago or thirty years ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You got me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

diarrhea labs!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lawsuit will kill the company!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about the lawsuit, billing issues or anything else. All we are concerned about is your quota. You won't be paid commission you are owed, but if you hit your quota we are happy. Good selling!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uber alles

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is toast...loaning money with interest. Fuck you Dennis

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of money, can anyone PLEASE provide information on any insurance plans that this unethical company is in-network with?

Seriously, I work in a pediatric office in NE Florida and every patient is getting a bill because they are out of network. It doesn't matter what insurance plan the patient has because it is the same result. Is anyone else using this lab and getting patient complaints? Are we the only office using them???

The rep told us patients would never get a bill and he won't call us back. We have stopped using them but now all these patients have huge bills. Patients have left us because of this. Is this legal?

Any info anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. I hate being taken advantage of. Please BEWARE of this company!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use labcorp

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you and I will use LabCorp since I have heard many good things about them from my friends. Happy New Year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call your Rep and ask for Pete or Jenn Cart to come see you

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pete is the rep that won't call us back.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call him back he always returns calls - so if you have the wrong #, which it sounds like, call your rep. He hasn't called on NE FL for a almost a year or call the company billing department.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit, you are such a complete idiot. Everyone in the free world knows you are the "Pete" being complained about. Please go the fuck away forever. The world will be a much better place. I know the people in FL bitching about you would rejoice. Or better yet, just return their phone calls. Pussy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, brother. Another anonymous internet tough guy trying to impress beyond his means. Listen, son. Save your childish banter for another forum. This is a place for sales professionals and our discourse should reflect exactly that. If you are so troubled by your micropenis, call the Dr Laura show or get some enzyte. We have serious matters to discuss here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply return a phone call. It's not rocket science.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boom boom shake the room

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boom goes your company is the word on the street.