Trifexis

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This funny shit, worthless Novartis ass clowns ripping a post on spelling, lol!

Go sell chewable cat NSAIDs until they decide to can your sorry ass bc you can even sell free Sentinel!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL OF YOU ARE JUST JERKS!!!

3. But aren't they just market leaders because they are cheap and sold in every WalMart, K-Mart, Walgreen, Petsmart, Petco and every other bargain basement supply chain in the country? I am asking honestly. I really don't know what product to get now. I got Trifexis for my dog and she has had two doses thus far and has had ABSOLUTELY NO adverse effects so its no surprise that these posts are shocking to me. I didn't realize that people had such bad experience and would NEVER had given my dog this medication if I had. My BIG problem isn't that she had any adverse effects - ONLY THAT IT HASN'T SEEMED TO WORK!!!! I switched her over to kill fleas that she caught at a stupid hotel and now two weeks later (yes only two weeks - I gave her two doses inside of a week because I wasn't sure if she actually got the dosage down because she STILL HAD FLEAS!!!) - and now at two (almost three) weeks later - SHE STILL DOES!!!!! I paid $86 for a 6 month supply for my Shih Tzu mix and it hasn't worked at all. And oh, I also realize this post is like a year late but whatever - maybe somebody will read it?????

4. OK, now your just hurting my feelings!

In This Order - (1) Get Off The Internet, (2) Step Outside, (3) Step in front of a Moving Bus, (4) Ride that bus to HELL!

If that's too hard to understand, lets simplify things a bit - GO TO HELL!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fun thread to read! I own a small practice, have been an exclusive Frontline Plus practice until last year. In the face of rising client complaints about lack of efficacy and the ready availability of the product and generics in local stores we introduced Comfortis and Trifexis last year. Since Jan 1, 2012 Comfortis/Trifexis accounts for 55% of our flea control sales by numbers and is increasing, Frontline Plus is down to 45% and decreasing. So far one pack was returned for vomiting, upon further questioning the owner revealed the dog vomited once one week after administration.

As far as client perception, we are getting the rave reviews from our clients that we used to get about Frontline Plus until about three years ago. As a veterinary practitioner I am quite happy with the product.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stumbled on to cafepharma while doing a search for drug interactions and reactions on humans. So with that said, i am a novice to the goings on here. But i feel the need to chime in here...
    Are you aware of the number of adverse events reported on products people use everyday: pet products like topical flea/tick, anti-inflammatories or pain meds or for humans- Advil, Tylenol, antacids, psuedoephedrin, antihistamines, decongestants, nyquil, systemic sleep agents, all Rx or chemo and radiation? So either you are not aware of this or you think all medications/preventions should be pulled from the market no matter what the benefits are to the public? Try reading a Tylenol label and google its adverse events...you may just keel over (not a mispell but rather a boat reference- seeing as some people like to point out typos)
    How many people take tylenol to alleviate a hang over? Were you aware that it is harder for the liver to process tylenol after exposure to alcohol therefore can lead to early liver failure. And what about alcohol and the adverse reactions of that..... The list goes on.... This is where people need to educate themselves on what their options are and is the risk worth the benefit.

I am amazed at the ignorance and pessimism on this website.... And feel my IQ has dropped just by posting on it. And on that note, i bid farewell as i must go wash the CP filth off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo!!!, well said

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I notice you wrote this anonymously, you would think a veterinarian and so called educated person sign their post. So then we would all know to not go to! Do some continuing education and learn about pesticides. Go to the Trifexis facebook page and read the posts, so you are ready when one of your patients comes in with their dying dog. Not putting your name will probably save you from being sued, coward.
    Signed, an educated person who knows pesticides are lethal and we if don't put them on us and our kids we should not be putting it on our other family members...pets!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who prescribes Advil? Trifexis is purchased from a vet under prescription, one would assume your vet has researched what he prescribes, or law suits would follow.
    What a ridiculous non relative post. Go wash that minute brain cell you have as well.
    Novice is a total understatement!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you do not have apt comprehensive skills as the post you are referring to seems to be referencing all the different medications available, otc and prescriptions, whether for animals or people. Why would a vet prescribe advil? They wouldn't. I thought post was maybe not relative to this forum but had relative comments about whether or not a product should be pulled off market. And that people need to educate themselves on products they use and evaluate risk vs benefit. And i also agree that most CP posts are garbage and filled with angst and sarcasm.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get all my information from highly regulated social networking sites like Facebook too!! No need to ask my vet, or other vets in my area. No need for safety studies governed by the FDA. I prefer to just believe complete strangers with no credibility or accountability. Feels good to feel right!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) idiot! Here let me make it easy for you http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/eeffe922a687433c85257359003f5340/76d2b52162bcedaa852576e9005c0d97!OpenDocument

I'm not sure why veterinarians and Pharma reps are born without a moral compass in fact moral-less.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously went over the professors head, shocker!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you retarded? Can you tell the difference between a F and E. It makes a big difference between EPA (ie hartz topspot) and FDA products (ie Trifexis)!! Go back to facebook.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true same thing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To avoid looking like a complete moron, you should not call other people names because you read an FDA labe; in a package. I just lost my dog to Trifexis as have others and many who also had serious problems but not death. Denial is a wonderful buffer but where there is smoke there is fire and the building is overflowing with smoke. Check the internet for some of the cases and in my case we followed my girl all the way down with lab tests and by the time we were able to see how serious this was and try to save her it was too late. I am hoping you will be able to keep your pet safe and with you and I wish the best for you but by the time the damage was apparent it was too late to save her and she died a horrible death after two days of heartwrenching seizures. This was a healthy happy girl full of sweetness and love. You may say whatever sarcastic and mean spirited things you like but Trifexis is the common denominator in all of this so again I hope your pet stays okay but you should not assume you have all the answers and results because you read a package insert.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retarded now theres a word for you! Especially you..... When you have finished reciting the alphabet read the whole post which relates to pesticides as a whole ass.
    These reps are quacks and scum bags! Have no care for the pet only their pockets and bonuses. YUK.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the ball is rolling, here come the attorney generals.

the lawyers are salivating !!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not just buy Trifexis from Amazon. Delivered to your door !

I don't want to hurt my dog , however, that stuff is scaring me.