Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunk. How much worse can it get than not getting a paycheck? Officially on the job hunt.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no checks. The payroll lady just got here but we're all off in three hours, we're not getting our money today. If ever...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope when we finally get a check, we can actually cash it. This is very wrong.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count on it

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet they say they will compensate for any overdrafts. If they cant pay a check, how will they do that? I have scheduled bill payments.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now some people who got their check said it bounced.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard the same.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you fucking kidding me?! How do they know already?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened it that only one branch was cashing them. If you tried to cash your check at another bank besides Severna Park they wouldn't cash it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard about what happened with the paychecks. I am SO sorry to all of you, it is by far the cruddiest thing a company can do to their employees, IMHO. I am a former employee who left the company quite some time ago because of how badly I felt management dealt with things and treated their employees. It was strange to me that the majority of the employees do not have prior experience in working with medicare aside from Dynasplint's 'training'. There is one meeting I still remember about billing Medicare where alot of the questions were answered by their compliance department and G.Hepburn himself as "There are alot of grey areas, use your best judgement" and him trying to explain loopholes in medicare's manual on how to and no to bill. It didnt feel right but since I had no training elsewhere I could not pinpoint exactly what was wrong. They worked us very long hours, mandatory overtime to get everything billed during Month End ,everything would always get SO rushed....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people are not getting even their check until next week.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But why?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The President sent out an email saying that the bank had changed "without warning" the way payroll and direct deposits were handled, and Dynasplint had not had enough time to adjust to that change. While I'm not a banker, I would think that a large bank like BBT would have given at least 30-60 days notice to DSS about this type of payroll change. I can't see how this would have been done last minute. So now my bills have or will bounce, and I'm wondering how to feed my family this weekend. According to the previous posts, I'm now starting to wonder if I will get a check at all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so the story is the bank changed something with the deposit availability. So he ad no money in the account until making a deposit? That is still a problem.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received my check yesterday and was able to cash it. I am still looking for another job. Banks do not do business that way and to blame it on the bank is a cop out. There apparently was no money in the account to pay us before a deposit was made. My heart feels for you. This is unacceptable that you have to worry about your family not getting what you need because of the purely irresponsible actions of this company. I hope that you have some family or friends that can help you in the meantime and I would maybe start looking for another job. I don't buy their excuse and am worried this may happen again so that is why I am.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

holy shit this is absurd...im at your competitor, ERMI, and we had something happen with our payroll management company to the effect of this last year. Ours was just a glitch in the payroll companies software. Our company had paper checks overnight ed to us within 24 hours...and i thought that was shitty. Feel for you guys.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys hiring?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've now told Maryland telecommuters that checks won't be fed-ex'd to them, but will be "dropped in the mail" on Monday.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably cant afford to fedex to everyone now either. I wouldnt expect it to be easy to get any overdraft fees either at this rate.