Tudorza Pressair?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bet your ass. Turd-oza sucks it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every Spiriva rep I know is a huge fucking tool.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great competitive sell. We have nothing to worry about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doctors like me better than the Spiriva reps in my area. All this has to be is equal and you are toast.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. Unfortunately for you, it's not even close to being equal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tudorza Pressair - you silly employees. Tudorza Pressair is the name of our newly promoted Chief Financial Officer here in NY. My apologies, just in, Tudorza Pressair has now been named Senior Chief Financial Officer here in our NY office. Please join me in welcoming Mr. Pressair to his newly appointed position. With his assistance Forest will now be able to tell exactly where we are wasting our resources. If you have any questions please direct them to your manager. JL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the Launch meeting at?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lancaster, PA

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conclusions: In patients with COPD, aclidinium 400 μg bid compared with placebo provided clinically meaningful improvements in 24-h bronchodilation that generally were comparable to tiotropium 18 μg daily but with significant differences in favor of aclidinium observed in the average nighttime period

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, this is going to be my sales message in CA later this month. its going to be even bigger than daliresp. Woohoo!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a help!!!!
    Can anyone help me understanding if Forest Lab. intend to initiate head to head studies to compare Tudorza Pressair and Spiriva????

Any comment such as when the initialization is planned, number of patients, etc. would be helpful.... Thanks!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

head to head w/ spirit are done. haven't found the results yet but we all know nighttime data is coming.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God, there are so many people saying they have problems with nigh time symptoms taking Spiriva. It takes alot of lung function to sleep.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did those poor patients in the study have to be awakened all through the night to get FEV1 readings? No wonder they couldn't sleep.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you say that Daliresp is a shit drug? I have been on it for over a years with great success. I have Stage3 COPD.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey chucko,

If you understand anything about the body, other then that if you pull on your taffy for a min a fun surprise happens, you'd know that when your sleeping the rib cage and chest compress on the body at a restful state. Which causes a shortness of breath because.... You guessed it your body is Sleeping!!! very good, you may not be as "special" as advertised. So it does my sense why a second dose of a med will aid during the nighttime, especially ones that improves FEV function...... Might want to go back to chuck e cheese and get back to monitoring the skee ball machine you no selling waste of space.

Should be noted that I can't stand this company and philosophy but selling against reps like you, makes it easy to pull in over 120k a year....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can open your two doors, the one to my office and the one to your Hyundai and get the farg out my office with your failed attempt at QD dosing - so let's manufacture a disease complication to match your Pussair BID dose. Only way this takes off if patient gets free Spiriva on day 181 when you're no better than a fucking kazoo

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"My docs like me better that the Spiriva reps". Are you 12? My docs have nothing nice to say about Forest reps. You are an embarrassment to the industry. Pushy, obnoxious and over bearing.