Im still hedging against ARNA

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whos NELLY - How about that for a 10K$$ day/ Hey Boner boy -- still pissing and moaning about how much you know regarding the obesity market and ARNA's drug Lorqess?? Just wait until after tomorrow--- and if you are still to full of your own Piss & Vinegar to buy in by end of Week... You can cry in your own cheap bourbon come July and beyond when the afterburners really kick in on this stock. Oh yeah!... Your smart and I'm dumb --- Rolling in it biaaatch!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARNA is a buy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well just the fact that you typed biaaatch and use the term bonner boy proves you are not smart. Also ARNA will top out at around $8 a share. Look at where SNTS ended up when they thought entering the far more lucrative PPI market was going to make them all rich. The market cap will never exceed $8 a share. Good for you if you took a profit on the run up as no one goes broke taking profits but most of the value all baked in now and you will only get another little bump upon approval but you will never go north of $8, especially with more efficacious competitor waiting in the wings. Again if you think taking a $10K profit on a low price stock is “real money” then it shows that you are an amateur investor with very little capital. See I have enough money to not worry about what a stock does on a day to day as long as they pay me my dividend at the end of the year. I make more in dividend payouts a year than you make as a primary care rep at Eisai…here is a rule for you junior. Never talk money with people who have lot more or a lot less than you…I fall in to the former.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep - That's me... Not Smart/Amateur investor with very little capital. No where near the financial guru you are with endless supplies of capital to roll and take dividends on. OK Bill Gates... Mark your super smart prognostication of ARNA and I'll talk with ya at the end of the year. BTW- Anyone who listens to smarty here on investing... well you'll miss out on some real money! But , Boner-boy doesn't need it! He's smart and super rich already!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup I love being the 1%. It is great. Unfortunately if you are banking on ARNA to get you here you better have a couple hundred thousand shares, which we all know you do not. If you were taking profits of 15K(and bragging about it, which is hilarious btw) you are most likely holding anywhere from 30K to 50K shares that you sell and buy back with each bump and drop so I figure you have thrown in anywhere from $60K to $100K in this hand of blackjack which isn’t going to get you rich either way. Sure after taxes you could walk away with a few hundred grand but you’re still doing that sample inventory at the end of the month while working at Eisai. So have fun name calling with your lame and non-clever smack while filling the space on here with everything but actual analysis and reasons for your belief in ARNA. And remember your stupid company made many of us millionaires with us taking zero risk…

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am calling complete BS you are in a position to see 10-15K daily profits as insignificant.. so BTW-- You're full of it and yourself. But hey, your smart right?! That's why you want someone else to explain why they may be banking.. and scoring big on ARNA. Not going to play with you Boner-Boy. ps- dotn't sample drop nor due inventories for Eisai. Just come on here to bust the cherries of guys like you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“Banking”? How f’ing stupid are you? Let me guess you live in The South? Just a guess! You don’t even know the difference between banking and investing!!! You are a complete tool bag!!! Hahahaha your (see your vs. you’re which seems to have you stumped as well) stupid ramblings made my day! Also when one has over a million in various equities you can make and lose 30K+ a day just in market fluctuations in the DAQ or NYSE! Oh man it is dumbasses like you that keep me laughing! Go on Billy Bob get you dat money from dem der fatloss pills!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

panel votes for approval

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Panel voted for approval 18 for 4 against 1 abstained

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a nice

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better unload those shares fast bubba as it's going to hit $7 tomorrow and then comes the sell off

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Go on Billy Bob get you dat money from dem der fatloss pills!"

Thank you very much Boner Boy...I did just that. EEwwww- You got a million in equities. You go Bill Gates.!! Guess what. This er sothern shithead gonna cash out and eat im some frog-crittur legs tonight... Yessir - might even have me a Pabst Blue Ribbon with dem legs. Cause I'm stupid and your smart and rich! HAAHaaaaa - Ya Jackoff! Read the index and weep bitch. Those 100K shares...yeah. You can do the math- cause your soooo smart and rich! Ya Jackoff

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're smart and rich-- so you probably have heard the term consolidation... You can look that up on that thing called a compuuuutr...yessssir

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh-- and by the way Boner-Boy! Cause I'm stupid and from the south and all.... Last thing I'm gonna do is sell off my shares....No sir- That would just make me rich now--- Me thinks I'll be rich later and much richer--Ya Jackoff

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I nailed the southern thing...shocker there. Oh I thought you were taking profits with each bump? Bet you wish you sold at $7 cause the market has spoken and ARNA fell back to $5.80. If you're log you are an idiot! Have fun Billy Bob with your 20k shares to get you "rich"! May e y'all can finally get the double wide you and your sister err I mean wife has been dreaming of! Btw I'm guess you left 20k in profits on the table today...not likely to come back.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all should come on down here where the air is pure and get yur head right- Wessun thinks yur cornfused. Again- maybe you heard the term consolidation.. this is all a normal flow on backside of Shortz being let out the back door by the Major players. But yer smart up there-- you just been briethen in too much of dat yankeeee air and it's got ya all f--king stupid and shit.

I have the last word and laugh Boner Boy --- All the way to the bank. Ya jackoff! Enuff with your silly ass- Go drive your bentley to getya some pussypie!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep thinking that Bubba...I made more today shorting ARNA than you'll ever see! 5.80 was wonderful!

Btw North 1 South 0 Maybe if your fathers of the confederacy didn't get their asses handed to them by a bunch if yankees you rednecks could still be slave owners

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey redneck hillbilly…baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ARNA craped the bed! I killed it on shorts!!! Even upon approval, which does not look as promising as the ad-board vote would indicate, this stock will never cross double digits!!! How’s your consolidation theory working for you now? Google dilution to figure out what is going on douche bag.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey my yankee sweet meat! I sure does luv it when you talk nasty... Me likes it better the times when ya squealed like a bitch hog fer me. C'Mon Jack-Off...squeal like a Bitch Hog fer me again. C'mon.. squeal boy--- squeal!!! Yeah, you know how to do it boy. I just pounded some Lorcaserin up wherez da Sun don't shine on ya boy.. Youz gonna be the Norh's thinnest Hog--- Eeeeaaaach

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come redneck you know I’m not your type since we’re not blood relatives…nonetheless your ARNA bukkaked all over you like granddaddy used to.