bittone

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2011 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides that, most of the Gardasil and almost all of the Varivax was sold in Ped offices but they decided to give equal credit. What a sham. Just look at how Pneuomax-23 did before the expansion and after as far as growth. We build the business and they could not expand.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zostavax is a joke. Can't make it. Then they make it but PC couldn't sell it. So what do you do? Promote a boy named Tom to do an adult's job. Too funny. Sharpen your pencil because Zostavax will save the day in some fantasy land. It certainly is not doing it in region V. That is Tom's region. Fifth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It must be time to get rid of more MVD folks. This way everyone can then cry that there is no one they can steal ideas from.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to talk about stealing things, MSCAMs were the best at this. At least they did something well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might hurt but I can't wait for the competition so we can really enjoy watching a panic on a larger scale than we have ever seen here before.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron is in a better place. How ironic that he is alive and doing well and we are saying that? Good for him. Our best Ron.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell, we don't need the competition- just sit back and watch the tablet dweebs panic now. They don't realize that they stuffed Zostavax in pharmacies last year and this year the doses are still there. So funny to hear the panic-mode MVXs that keep flowing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many don't care for the panic watching- they want to do Tom watching like in- how much time does he have left to bring an entire region down.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He must be feeling some heat because he is pressuring his CTL's to come up with a plan to turn around his region's declining sales trend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did Stephanie Sheets go?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is ironic. Ron is at peace in a better place while those of us who have been in vaccines for a while are in a living hell managed by satan's little rascals, especially Sleazy EZ.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not his fault. Ron was a great guy to work for and with. Not one person could ever have a negative thing to say about him. On the other hand, start a thread on any of the tablet people who are or were in a position of power and the negative responses will flow like a river who's dam has just burst.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MVID is probably responsible for half of the active threads on here now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The unrelenting pressure by MVID leadership to scare and over burden the salesforce with their terrorist style demands for perfection and out of reach sales objectives have driven the vaccine division hear to vent in mass numbers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't even realize it- is this true? Maybe she is on a "special" project. She was not a person who would go quietly.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is a rep for JP now in New York State.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an interesting turn of events. I am not in that region but have friends from training who are and know her former districts are pretty happy about this.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Power struggle? Should be interesting to watch it unfold.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I love watching my former pc reps panic over understanding how to present hospital contracts to save P23. Apparently, reading must be frowned upon from GHH unless it's a nice big glossy detail piece. Pathetic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get more calls from those in my district than I do from customers. What a laugh this job has become. I babysit poorly-trained or hospital contract-fearful tablet sample dumpers more than I care to admit. Training for them must have been a breeze as it looks like they never did anything meaningful or useful.