BEST DM'S EVER

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2010 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well where do we start? He was promoted because he has no spine to start with. He'll tell you that you're doing good, but then if his moron RD doesn't like you he'll change his story. Understand this..he will NOT support you, no matter how what he says to your face. Take this job at your own risk and watch your back. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're both sick. John Angel is a good Christian man, great to his wife and four children and great to everyone who associates with both in and out of our company. Why would you degrade yourself by going after a such a wonderful man! I feel sorry for you idiots.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about I just have them mail the packet and business card to the company...will that help?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's ok. i just got rejected by him today anyways according to the website. i thought the interview went really well. i guess i thought wrong! he was talking about how he wanted to get me in for a day ride/job shadow to see what sanofi was like and how he liked how enthusiastic i was. but then he never responded to my follow-up e-mails.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boe, blomgren, pinke, wood ..... great crew!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the best dsm i ever had and i have had 5 is the south jersey cv manager....treats his people with respect and honesty and everyone wants to work for him...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

terry brennan

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's just say that there is a dm from nj that I had at one time and today I hope he was stuck on I-84 for 15 hours while he was suffering from diarhea! Hint-he was a uro mgr at one time. Guess his name.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PH ??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the spirit of this thread, I had a great DM. He was the only one I ever had that would actually fight the RD on reps behalf. The RD hated him. We were in NY and RD was in Atlanta. I heard him on the phone one time and he actually told the RD that he (RD) had no clue about the market, the rep, and what was going on. He didn’t know I was listening because he stepped out of the car to have the conversation. There are few, but some of the DMs actually have guts. Or as he used to say, intestinal fortitude.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Didn't he make his reps buy popcorn from him? I guess you are still eating all that shit aren't you?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TH?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't nominate yourself Kristin. You were inept and pathetic. Couldn't sell free food to an Ethiopian. Everyone hated your guts. Flat backed your way to the top little bee-ach.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oxymoron.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me. I am the best DM the company has even had. Too bad I am now a rep.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linda Henkelman...love her

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bogie was the best EVER!!!!!