Warner Chilcott is aware of the future layoffs

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just had two doctors ask me if I was getting laid off? I was like WTF are you talking about? Ends up the Warner Chilcott rep is going around telling offices that Bayer is getting ready to lay off a significant amount of Bayer reps. Stating that they should be aware, and reinforced that their will not be any disruption with them in servicing accounts. Than I come on a read about all the crap that is going on, and I feel like an idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can we believe you when you are suggesting that the first you've heard of layoffs was today? Where have you been?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yikes!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard WC is hiring, does anyone know the name of their recruiter so I can send my resume?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WC layoffs were announced today

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would WC hire any Bayer Reps? All you do is grab signatures and ask for the patient that cant afford Loestrin 24. Oh yeah you don't acknowledge lawsuits lawyer ads dont do dinners and most importantly dont sell

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the world would I ever want to work for a company that requires dinners. I get plenty of business from the Loestrin thank god their card is gone. And you can have a stroke when you are pregnant too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plenty of business. Hahaha I had 309 NRX last week to 19 beyaz. But that does prolly put you number 1 in the nation

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no interruptions for WC? I've had 6 different reps over 3 years in my territory so I would consider that a big interruption! WC are idiots!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, WC is probably one of the least respected companies out there with regard to their reps. Of the multiple people that have been in my territory over many years, offices cannot stand them. They're the lowest class of the bunch and are only doing 'well?' because our products have gone generic.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A college graduate and you think "probably" is spelled "prolly." What an idiot.