Biomet Spine

Discussion in 'Biomet Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good system, sales force and company management sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok seriously, Spinelink is such an old system there are only a handful of people still using it across the country and its by choice since we are pulling the system out of territories....We don't even market spinelink anymore and our pedicle screw system is just as good as any other screw on the market....as far as our derotation system I have been told by several pedi's that are doing scoli on a regular basis that no system can touch it. They absolutely love it. You guys are all pretty clueless, its quite amusing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can give you honest feedback since I work for Biomet Spine through a distributorship. I have been with them for the last 3 years and I have to say I love the company, my distributor and the products. Lets face it there is not much difference in pedical screws. So you are not out there pushing your screws. What I like about biomet is I have access to everything, bracing, osteobiologics, stimulation and hardware. Let me know any specific questions and I will help anyway I can.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite Sean Curry's best efforts to F'up Biomet Spine with endless stupid meetings, exceedingly retarded "motivational go team" speeches, and lack of accountability, the good people below him manage to keep the business going and generate growth when their not stuck in his redundant meetings. No doubt, he will claim it was all his doing. His management approach is generally juvenile and he is pretty much the butt of many jokes - though, he likely has little awareness of this. Do all you can if you work for Biomet to avoid working directly for him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work for Spine through a distributor? Doesn't that pretty much mean you work for a distributor and NOT Biomet? This company sucks, leave or get as far away as you can. They're looking to sell it in a couple of years, and there is no serious investment planned by it's private equity owners, just a lot of "slash and burn". You don't want to be around when that mess hits the fan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there would be no biomet derotational system without medtronics vcm. they launched theirs 5 years ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The spine division has weak products, to go along with its weak management; they need to turnover this team and look to the future. If not the long term outlook is not favorable considering competing against Stryker, Medtronic, Synthes and J&J. It gets even worst for them when you take into account Globus and NuVasive which are organization gaining momentum.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As soon as the equity firms are done with Trauma, Spine too will be moving to Warsaw, IN. We'll see some changes then!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division's management severely needs a colon cleanse. Best to stay away or find another opportunity until they fire some of the worthless legacy from old Biomet and JnJ rejects.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters! Opportunity awaits, please give the folks in NJ a call, get us out of here!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is worthless. Not from the industry. Was brought in to deal with paperwork. I sell against Biomet and have seen her and heard from docs about her. She cant talk about spine. Its pretty funny. Also, pretty nice to not worry about her doing anything that can jepordize my business

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard a rumor the marketing skinhead from JnJ is working there, is it true?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed Crowe?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes, the self righteous pompous ass who got himself fired from DePuy... Thank God for buddies, right Ed?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet Spine is over run with hypocrisy, nepotism (Kashuba buddies), unmet promises to both people inside and customers, a complete lack of management focus who are also often found scurrying like rats and roaches... best to avoid. Folks here are just minding their time before they can find something else.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robert I. Sutton, Phd wrote: The No Ass**** Rule
    And outlines the following behaviors that bring an organization down.

1.personal insults
    2.invasion of personal territory
    3.uninvited physical contact
    4.threats and intimidation, both verbal and non verbal
    5.sarcastic jokes and teasing, used as insult delivery systems
    6.withering email flames
    7.status slaps used to humiliate their victims
    8.public shaming or status degradation rituals
    9.rude interruptions
    10.two faced attacks
    11.dirty looks
    12.treating people as if they are invisible

Hmmm... Sean Curry, Mark Valentine, Matt Donnelly...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It trickles down to Bill Messer, Rui Ferreira and to Gretchen Dougherty-Shah. Three most worthless next to Sean, Mark and Matt.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It trickles down to Bill Messer, Rui Ferreira and even down to Gretchen Dougherty-Shah. These three are most worthless next to Sean.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and let's not forget Ed Crowe.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sean loves to funnel down his management expertise. He's a big talker about accountability but never accepts accountability for his own bad decisions, let alone the idiots he "puppets" to run the place!

Thanks Sean for all the great flops along the way.