New Biomet Knee - Vanguard XP?

Discussion in 'Biomet Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is AWESOOOOOOMMMME!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't hate Biomet because they are a non factor along with DePuy, Stryker and S&N in my territory. Got the Synthes reps crying now because of the cool Zimmer trauma products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys really sound childish. The new XP product line is a positive move in orthopedics to keep the ACL in tact. All engineers in this field should be trying their best to come up with better products to make people who unfortunately have to face this kind of surgery have a more positive result. No matter what company they work for. I am a lowly factory floor employee who is facing massive amounts of overtime to meet demand for this XP line. So maybe when you two get done computer word slapping you can put that college education to use and GET BACK TO WORK.

4. JCHAZZ

JCHAZZ Guest

You describe yourself as a "lowly factory worker"? As a tenured Biomet rep. of just under 25 years, I take offense to your self-description sir/ma'am! You are a very valued 'Biomet Team Player' in not only my eyes, but the eyes of many rep.'s like me who highly value everything you put into whatever it is you do at Biomet! Our successes as Biomet rep.'s are not based solely on the successful products we provide to the surgeons we work with. It is a combination of dedication & efforts (like yours) which make us an outstanding & respected company! I am embarrassed for any rep's. in this wonderful & healing industry who finds it necessary to 'bash' one another because of their own incompetency's or failures at what they do...or what they don't do to further the healing of patients, their outcomes, & success stories. It gives a bad taste to this wonderful industry. So...Biomet factory workers' out there, whether in the plant in Indiana or elsewhere...we rep's. who still believe in 1 surgeon/1 patient...Thank You for what you all do to help each of us succeed! I, for 1, still remember and believe what Dane said at the Biomet Nat'l. Sales Meeting as he counted down the top 10 reasons we are and will remain the 'most responsive company in Orthopedics. No. 1 reason? and I am quoting Dane Miller here.."Cuzz' it's the best Shit out there!" End quote! Merry Christmas!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this post! "lowly factory worker" You guys are the best in the industry! You men and women at our factory do one hell of a job! You guys make our lives as sales reps a lot easier! Merry Christmas and thanks for your hard work!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious, did the Vanguard femur change geometry to accompany the kinematics of keeping the ACL?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slightly. Very subtle, but yes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Persona knee is a near perfect knee arthroplasty system. The patient outcomes thus far have been tremendous, and it is a significant advancement in the personalization of a replacement knee.

It gives you superior implant options as compared to any other primary knee system on the market, and does so with extremely user friendly and precise instrumentation.

What issues could Vanguard XP solve without going way off the reservation and trying it with the worry that it may not be as advertised? Could this be the next Deuce?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If what you said is true...then why are you and your company so worried about it? Also I don't see dr 's Gallante and Della Valle complaining. Just curious do you Mr. Zimmer know who they are?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is a trainwreck. Do you people act like this when you're sharing space at an account? Is this what device sales has become? Man, I miss the good old days. Get a grip on yourselves, people. Christ.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throw some TM on that sheeeeeeeit!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For realz!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so are you guys supposed to get along now?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny....I was at the first two surgeon trainings for the XP...goal was 25% conversion....acheived was closer to 70%...must be pretty awesome knee! No, I'm not in the device business!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75% conversion?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Possible patient glad to see that Biomet came out with ACL saving prosthesis (XP)!!! Have researched for weeks, think it best can do at present, wish it were totally custom per patient.
    You guys should be more professional, you do know the public reads these blogs, I would be embarrassed and not only that but probably would be called on the carpet for representing my company in this manner... That being said, this was about the most informative bit of reading I have found.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what everyone thought about metal on metal hips. I'm excited to see how the ACL sparing knee performs but I wouldn't have one done on me until they have several years and thousands of satisfied guinea pigs to show for it.

What makes you think a custom knee would serve you any better than the options currently available?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Possible patient" ...ha ha...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vanguard will be sold off as a knee system once the EU makes its ruling. It will not exist the new Zimmer/Biomet arrangement.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many reps, distributors, and commission rates will not exist with this merger as well.