inVentiv

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how much time you people have to waste trying to one-up the other guy when you have no idea who that person is, and most of the time you don't even know what company they work for. How long did it take to copy and paste all of those threads? And the previous posts with the definitions? And they were probably written by people who aren't even with us or Ventiv.

Don't take yourself so seriously (no one else does). This site is purely for entertainment and no one who matters, or cares, is going to read all of your ranting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

grammer ???? Is that the person married to you grampaw ???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know copying and pasting might seem like a time consuming and daunting task to any of the geniuses working for Inventiv, however if you hold down your left mouse pad key and scroll down( scroll means move the cursor) and; wait (a cursor is the short verticle line) you just; wait (verticle means it is oriented up and down) wait (oriented means oh never mind). It took about 30 seconds to copy and paste all the threads from your cry baby counterparts. All we are asking is for you to go away, go back to your site, go back to the rock you crawled out from under. We don't need your scary talent here. We would be happy to take back Amrix. Technically Reilley and Mulholland are functionally retarded and should not have been allowed to sign a contract for anything. Sorry, but you need to go away.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am normally not the grammar or spelling police, but if you are going to try to make fun of a previous post, you may want to learn how to spell the word VERTICAL correctly since you are using it in the context of direction. Fucking douche. And, yes there are plenty at both Cephalon and Inventiv.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another ineffective attempt at humorous Ventiv bashing. A total waste of time. I was also referring to the previous, time-wasting, lengthy posts with the inept definitions. And if you had even bothered to read the passage before trying to be so negative, you would realize I am with Cephalon and not Ventiv, so your apology and dismissal of me are also ineffective and a waste of time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post just reinforces how arrogant and narrow minded you are. I am not a Ventiv Rep. and could care less about your little pissing match with the contract sales force. I was trying to point out that you are going to have to make tough decisions soon (really soon now that an offer for the company is in the table). Dip shits like you are hopeless and I sincerely hope the good Cephalon reps left in the company get out and find another career (which I was fortunate enough to do). I remember the good days of stock options, big bonuses and a company I was happy to work for. Unfortunately all of that is gone and people like you are left. Blame a contract sales force for your problems dumb ass - how about you look a little bit farther up the food chain. Clowns like you are killing this country because you can't critically think and the big boys keep slamming it to you. All the while - you are blaming people trying to sell a product just like you do everyday. Shame on you!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck You. You were clearly never successful here because if you were you would know that the company was founded on individual responsibility and you are gone because you couldn't handle it or more likely you were fired because of it. You relish pods and having other people around that you could blame for your failures. It was your manager's fault right. He/she was unfair and didn't get you. You are not here because you were told to leave and not because you found some great opportunity. And no I am blaming Inventiv for trying to sell a product just like me but for not selling a product that I sold quite handily. Check the President's Club roster for those years and I was all over it. They are not a good sales force and I imagine you probably belong in their ranks. Is that where you landed after Cephalon? How sad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should I look under anonymous for the President's Club genius. By the way - they never had pods when I was with Ceph. and I left to make more money. I would say see you in the unemployment line, but I won't be there!