AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What department within QCL do you work?
    It can't be that bad.

Remember, there are always government jobs or something in
    waste management if it does not work out at QCL.

Let it go. Move on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find the last comment very interesting, i don't work in QCL. that tells me that there are more than one buildings within aai that have more than 95% of the people looking for a new job.if there were other jobs in wilmington aai would be a ghost town.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go work for PPD, or Catalent, or CRL, or Lancaster, etc. Wilmington is nice but so are a lot of other places.

4. I find all the negative comments, from one particular person in general, very tiresome. Obviously your services were no longer needed from AAI and you are a bitter person. You see for a long time Dead weight like you, was tolerated at AAI, now Management whom I have confidence in, is no longer dragging dead weight along for the ride! Put your Big Boy or Big Girl panties on and deal with it. Move on already. You are still obviously a non producer which is why you have some much time to post negative comments...Oh and for your "friends" that are looking for a job....If they are anything like you please tell them to hurry about already...The more negative people that leave AAI the better so the Company can focus on succeeding again instead of being loaded up with Dead Weight such as yourself...I bet you voted for Obama too. He too is a nonproducer...Hope and Change...Seems like you are struggling with the Change.

BTW....I am not Management at AAI...I just believe in the company and its people.
    Now get back to work or QCL will find out your dead weight too!

5. anyoumous

anyoumous Guest

Tim is that you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Plug Dr Saied

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can honestly say that I like my job at aai and work hard at it. I can also honestly say that some of this new management is WORSE than the old management. I just wish that one of them would take a bath. P U. And on another note, that guy that spits all over you whenever he talks is nasty

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of us just want to keep our jobs and will put up with all the garbage in hopes that there will be a change for the better.

Previous management wasn't perfect but at least they knew the business and what they were doing.

It sure sucks now.

The cheerleaders are all mushrooms.....kept in the dark and fed BS. They seem to like it.

9. Some of us just chose to look at the glass half full instead of half empty. If u prefer to call us cheerleaders so be it. It sure is better than being a "windy whiner"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My glass is overflowing.

This will be another Saturday at work, no overtime pay, no thank you, nothing.

And no, I am not working weekends and overtime because I am slow or incompetent, if that was true then I would be management.

Cheer all you want but think about this; where did the money for Celsis and the new lab renovation come from? They borrowed it! I bet that just paying the interest on the loans is more than the company makes.

We are facing bankruptcy again, remember how much fun that was?

Pat will leave before that happens and will tell everyone at the next company he destroys how he grew AAI, built new labs and how successful he was. He will leave out the part where he screwed us.

Did you see the Star News? Did you pick up on the part where Pat is calling us a CMO not a CRO?

Yikes!!!

If our fate rests with Charleston and solids manufacturing then we are really in deep stuff.

Hi Ho....Hi Ho....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chrissie, is that you?
    Still unemployed and posting on a Saturday morning?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are working on the weekend and dont get payed then you are one of the bobble heads and your going to get a sore throat. not good. dont forget to use mouth wash before monday morning.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he is jealous of CMOs like Lonza and wants to get a warning letter just like them…..the way quality is going I would not be surprised if we do

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any of you actually work for AAI? Are you not afraid that the IT people are assigned to figuring out who posts the comments.

I am hoping that the salaries of those who didn't survive the recent chaos will generously be applied to the salaries of those who did survive the recent chaos.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The salaries from those who left or are laid off will go to expensive parties for Pat and his pals.

More layoffs to follow....CMO, I don't thinks so. The labs have always been the core business, but now that Pat has screwed them up he has to try to re-invent to company.

Good thing we are at the coast, there is a pirate in charge.....Arrrg...BOHICA cabin boy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we can hope for is another payday. My manager is clueless and the laziest person I ever met.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can justify this statement Im sure with a detailed submission to Pats mail box it will be looked into. He wants top people in management positions. Dont be afraid to step up in the best intrest of the company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a "Rat someone out to Pat" mailbox?

I though his cool-aid drinikng spys gave him all of the dirt he uses to fire anyone who does not agree with him.