Solstas Phlebotomy Illegal Activity

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? Umm I am an employee of Solstas and the client told me this today.. So not sure who your talking about in sales or not having a job. I'm a phlebotomist for Solstas and if you read any of the other threads on here you will learn that yesterday or the day before Solstas did indeed layoff almost 200 employees..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would get the facts straight if I were you. The facts are that Solstas has taken significant amounts of business from Labcorp and Quest recently and they are doing very well. Both Quest and LabCorp are laying off people in response to market changes. Why is Solstas any different?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FACT is that Solstas continuously allows their phlebs to do things that are way over the line. Vital signs, check in, taking messages, not getting written orders or dx codes from phyicians. LabCorp nor Quest wil not do these things, therefore work with a handicap. FACT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't really replace BS. Come on...now that's real BS. She saw too much. She was smart and jumped ship or I should say train before the train wreck . I worked with her in the past. She was feared...which made her hotter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not happening in my area or else I would stop it. End of story. I don't think BS was "feared" but was respected. She's gone but the rules didnt go with her. We all know them. Quit passing the buck to a Supervisor or anyone else.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What level are you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of this whinning from LabCorp or Quest. How do you think LC and Quest became the biggest companies? By hard grassroots work satisfying customers? Hogwash. Mostly because they could attract investors. They both did incredibly unscrupulous activities in the early days far worse than things Solstas likely even dreams about.

LC and Quest, dont point fingers just keep your head down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your own family doesn't respect you or take you seriously. What makes you think that major lab companies care about your silly, baseless accusations?

Pathetic tool.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your head down and let Solstas keep screwing people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct, my family doesn't respect me but your wife sure does and she thinks my tool is anything but pathetic. She mainly reserves that term when discussing your brain, personality, and unit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad try, but you are far too busy felching bbc creampies out of your wife and daughter to have time to visit my wife.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know your parents are extremely proud of your behavior and language. This from a couple of folks who want to be thought of as "professionals". Pretty sad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You talk a lot of junk for a gal who doesn't even know for sure who her daddy is...or exactly who the daddies of your children are.

Take it somewhere else, TT.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong guess. Thanks for proving my point. There is nothing professional about you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahahaha oh, brother Like anybody cares what you think, ginger.