Now HERE is a winning lawsuit against Synthes

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wheels of justice move slowly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This information put out in the thread about the wrong doing by Synthes and their SC's and RM's is absolutely true.
    The competition should print this thread out and pass it along to their accounts and the number for the U.S. Attorney's office should be contacted regularly about this and they should be held accountable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got evidence? No one will believe a word you say without solid evidence. If you're serious about this present some evidence and names. If you have been threatened to keep your mouth shut how about setting up an anonymous e-mail and we can communicate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally do have evidence. But I can even do one better. All of the competitors viewing this site should bring up to the OR Coordinators and Purchasing staff about the restocking fees that the hospitals are routinely hit with. A minimum of 20% for product they aren't even sending back. If they look closely they will find that it is product that they were duped into buy too many of just so the SC could send it back for credit toward using to obtain another set or implants to be used at another hospital. Basically robbing Peter to give to Paul....just to eventually rob Paul as well.
    The paper trail is in the forms that are filled out for the product credit. It can be traced back....
    And that is just one of the many games.
    No need for me to set up any email. The hospitals are catching onto the games. Its only a matter of time.
    However, I do still suggest getting in touch with the U.S. District Attorney.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well. Are you telling me that Synthes upper management knows of this fraud and allows it to go on? In what part of the country? What RM's and AVP's are involved? Give me a little more information that would get the attention of the DOJ.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is company and nation wide. I have spoken with SC's that I went to training with from across the country and we have all talked about the same thing. Why is it that with the promo program, that the sets that are supposed to be delivered to the hospitals, that have earned those sets, are shipped to the SC's of that area? So the company can turn the other cheek when that set is taken to another account instead of the one that it is intended for and they can escape any responsibility. Another way to skirt the rules. They never end up at the intended account. More shell games.
    As I said, this is nation wide, and a serious problem. This theft is on an incredibly large scale.
    I would love to give you more information. I just don't know who you are or what your agenda exactly is. As you can see, this is a small community and everyone knows each other. You can see why many pause when it comes to speaking out. I do think that many are also tired of seeing this company take advantage of every customer just to fatten their wallets.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, RM showed me how to do it. Most SC are doing it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you currently employed with Synthes? What state are you in? I am confident that we have the same agenda. Under what conditions would you agree to talk or meet with me?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will not make mention of employment here. I will set up anon email account and leave it here. Contact me after that. If we truly have the same agenda, I believe that many will be excited to see something happen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I look forward to our dialogue. I will contact you immediately upon receipt of your anon email account.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you feel a moral obligation to present this fraud and theft to the proper authorities? Please establish an anon email and I will contact you. If you are hesitant and would prefer an alternative means of communication please post accordingly. My people and I will support you 100%.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what rm or what city or what state?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Central Florida. Joe Lesczynski RM.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, you two needle dicks. When you get each other's e-mail adress, you can help each other deposit the $4,300,000 worth of Nigerian currency; for which you will each be entitled to a 10% reward. Please, also provide your respective social security and bank account numbers for verification purposes only.

Only ETHICON steals from their customers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad. Joe Lesczynski, SC after being fired and demoted to sales grunt for his involvement and cover up of fraud being committed against a once large account in Central Florida. Of course Synthes, Gennett and Coburn did everything possible to cover this up. When the gig was up, poor JL had to be offered up to the wolves. Tough break.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: a few good prodcuts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Please Zero-p is a piece of shit. Why you ask? because the screws wont lag the implant to the bone. They lock to the plate. Goddamn you guys pride yourself on Trauma and build a piece of shit like that? Even Synfix is the same. I get doc's all day long with that one. Do yourself a favor and contact your local Globus Rep. All Synthes best engineers left for Globus years ago.

Here is a question to ask in the interview:

Candidate: Zero-P only has one footprint and Globus Coalition has 3. How am I going to convince a surgeon that one size fits all?

Synthes Hiring Manager: Tell the doc that the larger the discectomy the more surface area he will have for fusion.

Candidate: Doesnt that mean more retraction and a chance of hitting vertebral artery? Not to mention Dyphasia etc?

Synthes Hiring Manager: Don't worry about that son. Let the surgeon figure that out. You have a quota.

Fucking Hilarious and oh by the way Cafepharma and Globus haters, dont bother posting your petty " you misspelled that or forgot puncutation here. The message in this post is clear!!!

SSMA ( Synthes Sucks Major Ass)

You are exactly right! Been a SC with Spine four years and a ASC before that. Now interviewing with Globus next week. Synthes does suck!!! You will work your ass off for peanuts and as soon as you make some real money, you get cut! By the way Pannenberg, is the biggest dumb ass in the world! Never take this F head into a Dr. he will insult him, shrug his shoulders after he just lost you 5k per month and say, that didn't go so well did it? Heard he was fired from DePuey for sexual harassment. Problem is this arrogant shit head thinks harass is two words.

Terrible products, Z-P is bullshit, my docs laughed at it, better artificial discs coming, from others, unethical people, steal from hospitals, overbilling, paying off Dr's etc.!

The most unprofessional manager I have ever seen! Synthes, I can't wait to resign from you, take whatever business Pannenberg hasn't lost for you and win my big ol' law suit I've been building for years! Believe me I have an outstanding one too! My attorney told me several days ago, he cannot wait! By the way, there will also be lawsuits filed against him and his manager underneath him as individuals as well! It is a slam dunk fuckers!

Anonymous

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need a good witness, hunt me down. I'll be more than happy to assist.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction, idiot. Synthes is known for the tricks I described above. As well as many others. It will all come out soon enough.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be looking for email contact soon.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be looking for an email soon.