Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... I was under the impression the post office was open yesterday and then today. I can't believe they're making you wait until after Monday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I really feel for those people who have to wait until Wednesday to get cut a check. Wow to wait until Wednesday and they likely will not fed ex it. With regular post office mail it will likely be the following week before those people get paid. Completely unacceptable!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad they ran me off. What a Dumpster Fire!!! I feel for all the employees at DSS.
    Started my own company in the same arena and couldn't be happier. This is a great business if you do it right and treat your employees better than you treat yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we are supposed to work tomorrow as if nothing has happened? Wonder how I'll get there with no gas money.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the doors are even open tomorrow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dynasplint

Is there any further information on who has been paid and who has not ? Are there rumors of the doors being closed?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dynasplint

Looks like we are open for another day at least. But not another word about what happened or when checks are being given. Their silence speaks volumes to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My check still has not cleared. And I dont think anyone is going to be telling us anything about the financial state of the company, they will make us work to try to get as much money in the door as possible, and then just close one day. We wont know anything until we are jobless.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plead shenanigans. The excuse is completely unacceptable and continues a long line of missteps by the company, it appears the company does not have a sufficient cash flow so the bank froze funds. It is very disheartening to watch the string of events unfold over the past year. Excuses are like armpits: everyone has two of them and they both stink! The years of mismanagement have finally reared its ugly face and its only logical to expect more bad news down the road.

Perhaps its time to shake up the ranks and rethink your management team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha, we are expanding, but believe me the grass isn't exactly green over here. still a lot of BS, but doesn't seem nearly as bad as the dyna spiral right now. We've got former reps working for you guys in KC and Dallas, both were canned from here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ease off the accelerator there buddy...not claiming we're by any means some squeaky clean operation. dont hate just because your splints a piece of shit.

as for pay...its a straight commission job for a product that bills monthly...why wouldn't it make sense to get paid monthly?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

splints? I don't have any splints, but if I were a patient and I had to where a splint, I would chose a clean splint, like, a real live clean splint, the kind of splint that was properly sterilized. And not just thankful that I haven't acquired a staph infection....yet.

I'm assuming that you are a new-b in the medical industry (as they tend to hire new-b as an experienced rep would see how jacked their business model is and not go there. ERMI is all bullshit about the medicare thing. Medicare won't touch ERMI because they don't make the patients pay their deductibles. If Medicare was to accept Flex's then your patients would have to pay their enormous monthly deductible. If a company does not make the patient pay a deductible on OON priv/pay that is shady, jacked up, unethical practice. But if they were to do it with Medicare, then that is illegal as hell. You as a representative must know that. Now, if ERMI were to continue to bill like they do, then Medicare will never take them seriously (and thank god, cuz you would be out of a job) as a lot more certifications and structure would be needed. For instance, your company would need to be JCAHO certified and not just "compliant". In that respect Dynasplint is much more superior as a structured DME company. Don't believe the jag off management.

On the monthly check thing. Have you ever held an outside sales position before? If you did, then you would know that companies don't wrap up prior monthly expenses, phone, car, and commission all in one check. Again, shady as hell. No company does that- unless they are hiding something. But you are better off starting your career at ERMI as they have learned to fly low on the grid for now.

Go into the AMA website and look for an article about Aetna suing a physician for prescribing an OON device for one of their patients. It's a good read. But it will open your eyes as to why "ERMI has chose not to work with Aetna"

Shady practices + bullshit = Your average run of the mill DME company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interesting...how do you explain the billing code we were given by medicare to accept medi patients for our extension device? Believe me, there is a lot of gray area here which has made some im sure a bit weary

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When medicare accepted extensionators (m/s?). Modifications were made through out ERMI KE policies. It was under a contractual agreement the the soft tissue be discarded and the actual red part be properly sterilized. That was not always the case. This is where the "gray area" is. I don't know how long you have been working there, although there claims to have a proper business ethics, I mean, come on.... From your verbiage you, like everyone else that went through that company whispered in your ear to do shady deals. Whether the inside sales or even the managers (this is where I loath ERMI) suggests and entices you to do the wrong thing, as it is so much easier. Then management turns around and tells the inside folks to make it difficult for you to go through monthly approval. So they don't have to pay you what is rightly yours. BTW, they bill the insurance company, they will get paid for that month- just not you. Medicare will happen and go down like dynasplint. It's the greed of management with no medical reimbursement understanding. Don't get me wrong, I truly hope that ERMI Flexs do get medicare approval.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I full well understand we operate in some gray area and see both sides of it. Like the Bay area surgery center claims. It isn't illegal to waive a patient copay nor not notify the insurance company of this when it seeks payment. It's like medicare not allowing us to setup up their patients with self pay flexionaters, because they consider it "inducement". Why deny a patient willing to pay out of pocket for use of our device?

I also hope medicare one day does approve coverage for the flexionater, cuz lets be honest, whether it's our device or yours, they still help and work.

Reading that Aetna article, we clearly do not work with Aetna due to the eventual law suit that would be coming our way as an out of network provider. Lets be honest, our device bills for an absurd amount of money. Granted a CPM and some other devices are similarly priced.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Dynasplint will be shut down like the scooter store. Lets hope they get caught at thier game.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Dynasplint ever pay its employees?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did. Barely. Some people got them a whole week late. And the most recent check they did not go direct deposit. They still owe people bonuses from a month ago though. I see them losing a lot of money on a daily basis so if they keep it up, along with that lawsuit, they will be belly up in no time.