BMS?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something is going on - hope this is not it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To much chatter and to much need for multiple pharma companys to make an acquisition. Seems as if the organization might even be staging itself for a take over...Of the rumors out there BMS would be the best for CNS as they have little to no sales force and products in CNS now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A buyout isn't going to happen, and I'm not blind to the rumors and speculation. Stop reading the rumor mill shit on the financial sector. Flemming is a totally different CEO than Angus, and that's not a shot at AR either. Flemming is talking about Shire making acquisitions rather than being acquired. I know if someone came through with deep pockets it could happen, but I just don't see it.

But, if I read the crap that you all read all day long INSTEAD OF WORKING, maybe is feel differently.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire will be bought! Mark my words. Just keep driving. I am glad you know the new CEO so well also. How much kool aid did you drink before posting this?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funny thing is that you have no idea who I am, yet you make statements like you do. Typical CafePharma idiot. If anyone posts anything that isn't bitching about their job, worrying about a buyout, or worrying about being tracked on their iPads they've either drank the Kool-Aid or they're an RD. Get a grip.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope your right. The presidents from every division and the CEO all leave in less than a year - causes some skepticism. Many of us have come from other companies who lived through this before - and see the signs as all to familiar

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think if AR hadn't left, it would have happened. But not now. Shire has been on the rumor mill to be bought for no less than 5 years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS no CNS? What about Abilify - one of the largest products in the world. They have no GI and no rare disease treatments. CNS they have.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Ability is otsuka only now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What difference does it make who buys us? We are already run by big pharma rejects who were discarded from their big pharma jobs. We have so many tracking tools, processes, procedures, policies that are all from big pharma companies.

If we do get bought I hope they drive out the current leadership

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although I realize that most will read this and call BS, that's what's going to happen here. Trust me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idiot who comes onto Cafe Pharma knows any info on BMS or AZ.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They lost abilify and they need something to replace that product. Vyvanse fits!! Sorry shire.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all deserve to get bought out and fired!! BMS no longer has a NSS division at all. They laid them all off in November. AZ and BMS together will buy you before the end of the year. You will be brought on for 6 months and then shown the door. Just ask Amylin.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the Supernus troll

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the jilted Amylin rep who was laid off. Everyone here is aware of the rumors. The SAME rumors that we've been hearing for years. Spend less time on CP trying to instill fear and more time finding a job. I think you'll find yourself feeling a little better.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the week?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Supernus may buy us

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, Supernus couldn't afford a 1 month prescription of Vyvanse, even with the $30 copay card.