Pristiq WORKS!

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2008 at 4:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES I HAVE HEARD THAT HAVE CHANGED PATIENTS LIVES. You will not know until you START believing. ONLY when YOU believe will your physicians believe in you... If you understand the message. If you look at the clean pharmacokinetic profile - IT IS A GREAT DRUG!

In fact it works so well, be other company representatives coming here and posting... I know it would not be any Wyeth reps. Some Areas will take off quick due to access and mindset of prescribers. If you have a good drug though everyone will benefit over time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really shouldnt drink till 4am and pop Pristiq.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If though you come off a little too ra-ra; I agree with much of what you're saying. The docs that truly tried really like what they see.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering aspirin would work better than Cymbarfa, Lilly should be shitting bricks ovr Pristiq. Pristiq works and quite well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly Rep here. Kicked your ass vs Effexor. (at least Effexor had SOME efficacy). Kicking your ass again with Piss-what? I see ZERO. ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, WEEK AFTER WEEK!

Thanks for making my job easy! Wyeth has lost all credibility it still had after ERT HRT Lies. Enjoy your 0.00 SOM!

See you tomorrow!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See how easy it is to sell against Lilly? They hire psychos.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which drug is listed on the FDA's side effect "watch list"????? CYMBALTA......not Pristiq nor Effexor!!!! Thanks for making MY job easy!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: PristiBO!

tick....tick....tick...

saw no SOM change...

again!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry YOU WILL.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, docs really love pristiq...using tons of samples...and no scripts. When is it time to call bullshit on your physicians? Buehler? Anyone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so far only my OBGYNs that i've lied to for years about ERT/HRT have shown up on the weekly data. All but one is now writing much less than previous weeks.

I think we've got a real "turd" here. Anyone know how to put a shine on it?

SOS

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Lilly hack--don't you guys have something else to do but sit on our site postng junk---guess it's just too hard to just sell Cymbalta on its merits-oh yeah, I guess there aren't that many anyway- compared to Effexor and Pristiq!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Wyeth. My DM's name is Robert Repose. I will tell you that not only does Rob suck, but Pristiq sucks big time. Pristiq is a loser drug with a loser company with a loser DM.
    Pristiq isnt going any where and never will. The sooner we face it, the better it will be for all of us.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many time Zones are there? Too many to count... Just because the board reads 4:00 does not mean it was for me. I cant change the clock on a Website...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So leave and go take your bad attitude to another company where you think the grass is greener. You'll never sell anything with an attitude like that!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far it's losing the original luster (overpromise and underdeliver)
    Still smells though...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone made their goal? No one on our team has...Looking bad. More cuts by Christmas.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes four people in our district. Me included. It'll come with forumlary acceptance. We had better than most.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in?