Written Offer Letters

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received a written offer letter and not just a verbal call?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got word that all interview decisions up to this point have been voided and that Sucampo is 99% sure that they have lost. Shame they did that to everyone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who gave you that word...Ventiv or Sucampo?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Written or otherwise, it's a contingent offer. Keep interviewing. If something solid comes up, then decide. Nothing is in stone. I wouldn't take other offers off the table yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, did you receive a written or a verbal offer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Verbal. Hoping it works out but realize this is pharma. Not putting all my eggs in one basket.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me either...What is your gut feeling about what will end up happening?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone received a written offer this week?

I had interviews with two DMS, RSD, KM and HR.

Got verbal offer and was told I would hear this week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the verbal offer? How much money?

I think they told you this week because they expected the lawsuit to be finished, it's been delayed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

verbal offer was pretty much if you are interviewing with HR then you have the job and you will be receiving contingent offers in the mail next week. home study starting may 14th nsm in june etc.

i asked for 70 and hr was willing to work with that.

it would be nice if they reached out to us to let us know. i am aware of the new date for arbitration court, but a call from my recruiter would help.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you get the new start date of may 14? I was under the impression of a June start date. Does anyone know? Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

home study was supposed to begin week of may 14th, training at the NSM in june, and feet on the ground in july after NSM.

those dates will probably change since they won't know the outcome of the arbitration till may 31st.