mediusa

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2008 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know anything about this company and its products? They are out of North Carolina.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks anf their VP sales Bruce Guynn is a lunatic. Do you really want to sell stockings??????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm...ok any other opinions?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard their products are pretty good. Prosthetics, orthopedics and medical stockings. (The socks are medical products for venous disease and cost the patient $75-$150. Insurance often will pay for these.) Company seems to be growing and well managed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Medi for over 4 years. In my experience Bruce Guynn was an excellent manager and yes I did enjoy selling stockings. My time at Medi was my first medical sales position. It allowed me to gain the experience I needed to obtain my next and current job selling products in the OR.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about this company. How much reps make?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Otto Bock??

Anybody know about this company? How they pay etc??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you value your professional reputation, building relationships - honesty & trust...especially with accounts and distributors - refrain from this company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I , too, am interested in an honest answer from someone (preferrably not a competitor) of Medi USA. does anyone have any current information about them?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you want to know ?
    Low salary, good product, small minded management, terrible commission plan. Good ole boy network. Promote friends and men only

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the other that have posted comments about the bizare and negative work environment at MEDI. I worked there for about one year and it was the worst work experence ever! Bruce is a sociopath. Run.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most unprofessional company I've ever had the displeasure of working with. Horrible service and even worse management. Stay clear.