Grifols USA

Discussion in 'Octapharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2005 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the story with this guy? I talked to him at the Orlando meeting - he seemed kind of aloof (trying to be PC).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grifols is a mess! They have four managers for only 22 reps, with three day ride alongs every 5-6 weeks. Two of these managers are total disasters. The reps spend all of their time trying to sell plasma clotting factors to customers who only want to use recombinant. Stay far away!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which two managers are you talking about, I was thinking on checking on a position in the south, I don't need a manager like that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager in the south is hands off, but likes to hit the bottle. Northeastern manager is a micromanaging bully who is generally hated within our company. Western manager is the best of the bunch.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Later dudes

go get your own board

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Later dudes

we should just change this to the Grifols website. You guys can't sell against us anyway! And you talk about boring and crazy stuff here. We need this space to gossip. So you go away!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are somebody at Grifols now - got our own site on Cafe Pharma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For a good laugh, go to the Grifols board!!what a train wreck!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plasma industry is interesting, largest product in most of the companies is IVIG, which has been on an allocated basis since June 2004. Most reps are selling specialty subq IVIG or niche market items for reare lung disease. Hemophilia side is alot of patient activities, hand holding. CSL is in the process of purchasing Talecris so alot of plasma reps are going to be looking for a job. Probably not the best time to be looking for plasma job. CSL has 2 positions open- New Orleans and Oregon/Washington. They seem to be the best company to work for at the moment. Good pipeline of new products coming up and the buyout of Talecris is a good fit. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gracias

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Octapharmers, gripe all you want, just be glad you don't have a National
    Sales Director like Ray Liu of Grifols.
    Be sure and check him out at ASHP, He's a huge DORK!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and so it appears that you are the Dorkee! Do I assume correctly dude?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be Dorkette thank you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my apologies...I stand corrected.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never had any bad experiences at Grifols..i have heard some horror stories but I guess I'm part of the lucky few

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why are you on this site, go back and sell your fleabo!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh... I do work here, I meant with their people.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i hope you two meet someday. ibelieve it would be love at first bite !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUCKS ASS AND LICKS BALLS! Grifols treats their employeesl iek shit. They want you to but your ass for very little pay. They are no longer giving holiday pay or raised to cross trained employees. This fucking company is a piece of shit; do not work for them ever! They expect 2005 from their employees but wont pay for their effort. I am so under appreciated at this company. I am currently looking for a new job because I can't quit just yet. You'd better believe as soon as I find another job I am peacing the fuck out. EAT A BAG OF DICK GRIFOLS!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI there is a recruiting firm that deals in primarily with coag and IGIV manufacturers

CSIGroup.net or .com - you can google them